• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  something evil this way comes [ Silver Cove Pony]

you've sung discord in your final hour

The sun rears it's head this morning, casting glorious golden light upon the land.
    The autumn foliage set aflame with the sweet caress of its firey rays. Bird song cascades through the branches of the thick pines, and small creatures skirter about in the undergrowth.
    Unsuspecting.
    Innocent.
    For they knew not what lie in the deepest parts of the wood.

Lurking within the darkness.
    Waiting.
    Patiently waiting.

She emerges.
    Bore from the darkness itself.
    The light not yet daring to cast down on the dark mother as she sets hoof in the commons once more.
    Black eyes gleaming with a hint of malice delight as her hoofbeats sent the small prey of the forest back into their cozy burrows.
    As they should.

She follows the winding path.
    Her hooves instinctively leading her towards the field.
    Black velvet lips recoil as the scent of lust filled her nostrils.
    She knew this time well.
    Her lean body quivered.
    The black dappled skin that clung desperately to her lithe frame gleaming now as she strode forth.
    Her time would come.

Instead, she picks her way through the coiling masses.
    Settling herself upon a grassy slope.
    Sunlight glinted off of obsidian spirals.
    Her crown.
    She knew not who would come to call.
    If only they knew what awaits them...

SHADOWMERE

mother of darkness

Chemdog’s been alive long enough to read others from afar. Nothing otherworldly, or magical, just a critical teal eye and a careful mind. It’s easier for a woman to ruin his good time, he often opens the door wide for a swing set of hips, and asks very little, even if there are fields of crimson flags. But this one, chocolatey black velvet silhouette on a hillock, the golden – gold like Bible, is heart flutters a little, his stomach tightening. He pushes the thought of her away, rolling forward, walking toward the horned woman, a tentative but confident grin on his face.

Hello there,” he braces himself, the air around her is biting – electrified. He stays a fair distance from her, looking her over, from her nose to her long white tail. She looks mean, and he didn’t hate it. “Beautiful morning, isn’t it?” He looks to the rising sun breaking over the horizon, laying an ear back to her, but not his eyes. “My name’s Chem,” now his steady teal eyes slowly slide over to find her figure, his thick forelock swept to the side of his broad white splashed face. “And what’s yours?” his eyes move up her spiraled horns, his grin contorting to a grin. He likes the devilish horns, he muses.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

@[Shadowmere] Heart

you've sung discord in your final hour

A viper.
    Coiled in wait.

The stag is confident.
    A grin upon his painted face.
    Does he not know he could be in danger?
    hmm yesss...
    She is impressed.
    Not many dare approach the dark crone  with such confidence.
    She may decide against striking.

She can feel the electricity.
    Plucking at the silken ebony hairs that clung to her wispy frame.
    Closer now.
    She could lunge.
    Sink her teeth into his warm flesh…
    No.
    She found him too fascinating.
    Kicking out a delicate hind, flicking thin tendrils of hair that draped down into a pool of silver around her hooves.
    ”It is."
    Her voice is deep and sultry.
    A pur, bordering a growl, escapes her velvety black lips.

Ensnared.
    The beast ensnared.
    Teal eyes drawing her in ever so gently.
    Chem
    Like chemical reaction.
    It was fitting.

The crone liked his charm, his confidence.
    She allows him to drink her in.
    Coiling around him.
    Black eyes glimmering in the morning light.
    A cruel grin paints her scarred face giving her even more of a devilish appearance.
    ”Chem...it’s a pleasure. I am Shadowmere.”
    She lets his name linger on her tongue, savoring the sound of it.
    ”Perhaps you might help me? You see, I am just itching to find a place to call home. Might you have any suggestions?
    The words held a suggestive tone.

This painted stag.
    He intrigued her.
    Her ebony gaze tracing over every muscle, every scar, every splash of ivory that draped over his sleek black coat.
    He was magnificent.
    Maybe she had been too forward, but what would you expect from a predatory creature such as herself.
    She was no modest damsel.

SHADOWMERE

mother of darkness

@[Chemdog]
    OOC: I absolutely love himmm!!! <3

So spooky, are we?

He smirks, he’s met the spooky kind of girls before – he always likes a good venomous girl. They’re quick, mean, and bossy, among other things. He looks her over, his ears twitching to the sound of her purring. It’s a trap, no? That purr does not mean ‘pat me’, now does it? Or does it? His muzzle unfurls from its tucked position and he ever so slowly starts to reach out for her shoulder, is hot breath huffing from his quivering nostrils. He can smell her from just a few inches, her flesh yet to be covered in the smell of a permanent home – she smells like a traveler. He brings his nose back before he touches her, and sooner if she lashes. If she bites, he’ll jerk away, but he won’t move his feet; if it earns him a firm bite, so be it. He’s no stranger to defensive wounds from a girl he fancies a little too much.

His tail flicks violently and he lets a chuckle boom from his lips, his head tipping back a little when he does. “Oh you must know how this works then,” his gaze levels with hers, “because I just happen to have just the place, and I came over just to tell you.” The morning light gilds the edges of their silhouette, and sparkles off of the dewy grass. Birds sing, creatures stir, and the Field is alive in the dawn’s glow. He wants nothing more than to leave it, in all it’s beauty even, and take his new ‘friend’ back to the black sand beaches and moonlit caverns of his home.

Wanna get out of here, go see some place way cooler?

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

@[Shadowmere]
    Heart i love her too (:
    they're going to be an interesting pair XD