• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    cause i'm lookin like class and he's lookin like trash -x
    Isilya is using her magic to create herself babies baked in a tree.

ISILYA
    hybrid mare
    porcelain white with gold skin, gold points
    plant magic, vines in mane/tail, shimmering
    tegteg [PLANT MAGIC][SHIMMERING][VINES][light aura]

leah will play a filly named eludora and is requesting equus nephelae if plant magic expresses and mutates. no preferences otherwise.

savage will play a filly named crania and is requesting equus dryad if plant magic expresses and mutates. no preferences otherwise.

thank you so much!!!!

*Equus Nephelae: A melding of equine and cloud nymph. Their coat, mane, and tail match clouds in the sky - when there are no clouds, they are translucent. Can use the abilities of a cloud nymph, including: enhanced physical attractiveness, longevity, cloud transportation, levitation, and rain manipulation. Character may have up to 4 spaces of traits. If there is a fitting trait not listed, feel free to contact an owner or officer.

*Equus Dryad: A melding of equine and tree nymph. They generally resemble one specific type of tree. Can use the abilities of a tree nymph, including: enhanced physical attractiveness, longevity, plant regeneration, and manipulation of their specific type of tree. Character may have up to 4 spaces of traits. If there is a fitting trait not listed, feel free to contact an owner or officer.
    [Image: Leah.png]
    (NA, NA, NA, 80)

Eludora
    Female
    Hybrid
    Porcelain white with gold skin, gold points
    Isilya x Isilya
    Twin to Crania, will be very weak until age 5, Equus Nephelae, cloud armor
    tegteg [EQUUS NEPHELAE][CLOUD ARMOR]
    Played by Leah
    Due May
    Breedable in January (delayed due to weakness)

(NA, NA, NA, 72)

Crania
    Female
    Hybrid
    Porcelain white with gold skin, gold points
    Isilya x Isilya
    Twin to Eludora, Equus Dryad, flora revival
    tegteg [EQUUS DRYAD][FLORA REVIVAL]
    Played by Savage
    Due May
    Breedable in November
    THANK YOU SO MUCH THEY’RE PERFECT!!!
    [Image: Leah.png]
    OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
    @[Leah] i see you are updating the database so for crania's dryad traits i'll do enhanced physical attractiveness, plant regeneration, and manipulation of cherry trees if that works out? i don't know how many spaces any of those things are lmao