• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  there must be something in the water; Islay and Fenwe
    Fen nods a warm goodbye, knowing well he will keep his word, and check on them mid-winter. It doesn't seem that far off, really, and she thinks of all the things they should have together by then. How delightful if he may come back and be impressed with their work? She beams at the thought.

"Goodbye Gale." she says softly, and turns to her fellow Chieftain. "So, Islay," she is nervous, but excited. Her adventurous spirit doing somersaults within her at the moment. "Lets go look around, you want to?"

------------------------------------------
    Sounds god Kahz thank you Heart
    @[Islay] --> lets make a new thread! i'll plan to get something up and i'll tag Is, or if you beat me to it, feel free tag her! <33