• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    lite-brite baby -x
    Sire:
    Name: Santana
    Breed: Abstang hybrid
    Traits/defects: Dragon shifting, Dragon wings, Ice markings
    Color: Palomino tobiano with faint blue opalescent sheen
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/CrCr/nZ/nT
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [DRAGON SHIFTING][DRAGON WINGS][ICE MARKINGS][immortality]
    Other: One orange eye

Dam:
    Name: Catcher
    Breed: Arabian hybrid
    Traits/defects: Dream manipulation, Horn, Neon Color Changing, snake shifting (non genetic)
    Color: Originally a Chestnut overo, will gray, but for breeding she is a Neon Rainbow Ombre
    Color Genetic Code (if known): ee/aa/Gg/nO
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [DREAM MANIPULATION][HORN][SNAKE SHIFTING*][NEON COLOR CHANGING][immortality][wings]

Foal to be played by Avion:

I’d like to use my Christmas present from here:  Happy holidays! (beqanna.com)

Requesting a filly named Render with the color of Neon Rainbow Ombre and for her to inherit Dragon Shifting and Ice Markings.

In case of multiples in order of preference:  Storey(female), Turner(unisex), Fabel(female), Union(unisex)

Multiples also be played by Avion
    35, 46, 60, 21

Name: Render
    Breed: Abstang Hybrid
    Color: Neon rainbow ombre
    Traits/Defects: tegteg [DRAGON SHIFTING][ICE MARKINGS][dragon wings][dream manipulation][horn][neon color changing]
    Parents: Santana x Catcher
    Played by: Avion
    Due date: March
    Breedable by: September

i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category
    Helloooo

I'd like to toss on my 1 space trait for voting in Nov. and tack on Turns into a Skeleton at Night to Render.

Thank you much <3