• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Activity Check!
    Gonna get in on the check-ins too because I am a follower at heart! OOC response is fine. I have already adjusted the ranks to reflect who is part of the Nerine User Group since the update BUT if anybody wants in or out or an actual rank please let me know! I am willing to discuss any changes to rank names, roles, or plots, DM me here or on Discord or we can chat in the Nerine Discord group if you want other peoples' input.

It's super just Poppy doing her thing right now but she would very much like friends and visitors. She is much more involved and invested in this than Nev ever was or could be and is down for literally anything. Unless it sounds boring.

Current Events:

The night is dark and full of terrors. Also there's a bonfire.
    Also, if anybody is wondering, yes, Poppy knows where to find hallucinogenic mushrooms.
    Wherewolf is here, stalking the heath and scowling darkly like it's Wuthering Heights and he just found out Catherine married Edgar.
    Brazen is here whenever she finally finishes waking up in the garden
    Wen had another baby girl, sometime. I'm gonna pretend it happens now-ish, but her name's Muirin so you could add that. I swear she'll wake up with lots of earthquakes and confusion and noises soon ^^

Brienna is still here, probably thinking that Aodhan is still their biggest thread Wink
    Clarissa and Chalkydri are here <3 Clarissa is kinda in a black hole of nothingness right now but lil man is about.
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset