• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  A rose by any other name
    I am a vain creature. When I am aware of myself, that is. Today all I can think about is how much I hate my hair. It's vivid and tangled and a forest fire on my neck. I'm sick of it. "It's time for a change, don't you think?" I muse aloud to the darkness. The darkness only stares back in response, and I take that as a yes. If I'm going to be looked at constantly, I may as well look my best. 

Ignore the ragged feathers, the thin ribs. That's not why I'm here. Let's focus on this hair! This nightmare of a mane and tail that are so very long past their best. Orange and pink, such a faux past, I'm not sure how that happened but it needs to stop. Give me something a little classier. With a bit more style. I'm older now, not so reckless, so very desperate to be the center of attention. I can deal with a drop a subtlety. 

Not to worry that it's dark. They'll see it eventually. I'll know it's there, and I can tell them all about it until the sun rises again. Yes, that's what I'll do. Or I'll wait, and let it be a surprise. Into the dark one color, out of it another! I giggle to myself. How fun is this? Now where are those pesky fairies...

@[Officials] Sabra is requesting a color change affecting her mane and tail. She would like to go from "sunset ombre" to multi-toned pink, please and thank you!
    The world is falling to pieces, and she comes for cosmetics. The wind howls around her, and somehow, the wind seems vastly unimpressed. They do not come.

You have not received a quest. You can try again in 2 RL weeks.
    Please tag in replies