• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Sidewalk scenes and black limousines (Santana)

And the walls kept tumbling down in the city that we love

How strange it was that Eyas and Santana had both been through this before, yet their feelings concerning children had changed so drastically since those previous instances. The common denominator, and perhaps the only excuse to be found, was their unique relationship. Eyas peered through the curtain of her forelock, watching and enjoying as ‘Tana carefully rearranged her plume. The sensation of his teeth picking and smoothing out the feathers in her wings was divine. Unexpectedly, Eyas’ moaned and her eyes fluttered together; it’d been ages since her wings had a proper groom.

It reminded her of the way her parents used to be with one another. Lepis and Wolfbane had always taken care when preening and grooming, had always looked the part of a royal couple and imparted on their young those same set of values. Eyas suspected it was really just the product of so many years spent as a married unit (and being pegasus themselves), that led to her parents to knowing exactly what the other preferred, but now she felt a new aspect of that same relationship open to her and she truly enjoyed it. No horse except the kind that flew really understood how to scratch a wing’s itch.

Perhaps her parents hadn’t gotten everything wrong.
    Perhaps she wouldn’t, either.

“I think I’d love that actually. Thank you.” Eyas sighed in ecstasy, blinking partially awake as Santana withdrew his own leathery appendage from around her body. She smiled, a little less nervous than she’d been at first, and turned to start the walk back toward her makeshift home on the Island.

@[Santana] ze end?
    ► Powerplay Me : Powers (any)