• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Merry Christmas!
    I've been on Beqanna for about two years now, and it's been one of the most welcoming places I've ever come to online. When I first came here I felt really shy and worried, I was scared I would just end up leaving after a couple of weeks because I don't do well with meeting new people; but, instead I was welcomed with open arms and lots of laughs. Over the years, Beqanna has become family to me, I've met lots of amazing friends here, and you guys have helped me in more ways than I can ever express. You guys have been here when I'm sad, when I'm scared, you've supported me when I've been going through tough spots in life, and you've been here with me to laugh as well. 

I love you all so much, way more than I can ever put into words, this post would be miles long if I could truly express how much you've all helped me. I want to thank all of you for your love and support, and I hope to be around Beqanna for quite a few years to come. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all of you, and thank you so much for everything! <3

[Image: tenor.gif]