• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

massive closet clean up
    These first few are all “no history, no requirement” type horses. Some have BQ lines, some don’t, some have kids, some don’t. Take ‘em and use ‘em how you will! They are all technically older, but as they have never been played, you can start them out wherever.

Fickle
    Arabian
    Mare
    Chestnut
    No lines, 1 foal

Fleekah
    Hybrid
    Mare
    Cal x Brin
    Unsure on color, but Cal is buckskin?
    No foals

Fleet
    Thoroughbred Hybrid
    Stallion
    Khaos x Sawflesh
    Silver black, will gray (Ee/aa/nZ/Gg)
    No foals

Gidget
    Morab
    Stallion
    Conceited x Missy
    Probably chestnut?
    No foals

Limitless
    Arabian
    Mare
    Gray
    No lines, no foals

Lustlove
    Kladruby Hybrid
    Stallion
    Layland x Casia
    I’m unsure on color, but there is likely pink in there somewhere
    Twin to Lusts
    No foals

Lusts
    Kladruby Hybrid
    Mare
    Layland x Casia
    Again, unsure on color, but I’m pretty sure it is some shade of pink
    Twin to Lustlove
    No foals

Oops
    Hybrid
    Stallion
    Busted x Bitch
    Black
    No foals

Sexy
    Hybrid
    Mare
    Dead Letters x Fickle
    Gray, I believe
    No foals

Now for the requirement crew. I’m not super strict, and it’s very unlikely that I would snatch them back without warning. But I would like to see them have a little life. Some of these will have breeding requirements, others won’t. Most of these guys have super special lines to me!

Adrift
    Hybrid
    Mare
    Demian x Topsail
    Grulla, will gray (EE/aa/Dd/Gg)
    tegteg [wings][horn][immortality] *Her traits in the database have not been updated to reflect the new roll that was recently done
    ABSOLUTELY NO RANDOM BREEDING. Her lines are incredibly special to me. I don’t have any posting requirements, but she can sit in my closet as well as anyone elses, so I’d like to see her played some. I’m not against breeding, so long as it makes sense! If you do breed, it would be cool if you kept foal names with the nautical theme, but not a requirement Smile

Bulkhead
    Hybrid
    Stallion
    Oceanus x Kenadie
    Gray
    Again, NO RANDOM BREEDING! He is the product of some of my all time favorite ponies, and if no one takes him, I’ll hopefully eventually get around to doing him some justice!

Marc
    Percheron Hybrid
    Stallion
    Bay
    Blind in right eye
    Keagan x A’marie
    *BQ line junkies, here is a boy for you! He is chalk-full of that old time BQ Valley blood, and a grandson of the infamous Dog Tag! No real breeding requirements.

The Prophet
    Hybrid
    Mare
    Gray
    Lucas x A’marie
    *Again with the old timey lines. There was some sort of plot involved in his conception, but I couldn’t tell you the in’s and out’s of it anymore. I’m fairly certain Lucas had something to do with the Gates. And A’marie was a Valley princess? Anyways, no super strict requirements.

Starka
    Arabian Hybrid
    Mare
    Buckskin tobiano (Ee/Aa/nCr/nT)
    Warship x Algape
    *Another one special to me that I would prefer to see not overly bred. There are very few Warship kids out there, so here’s a chance to own one!

Veendam
    Hybrid
    Stallion
    Gray
    Oceanus x Nalini
    *Again, super special to me/old fashioned lines. He was briefly played, and I played him as a sweetly naive individual, pretty oblivious to real life, but he could go another direction I suppose. Definitely no random breedings!
    W A R S H I P -- F L A M E V E I N -- M A S T