• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Happy BQversary to me!
    Sire
    Name: Halcyon
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Tiger Shifting, Invisibility, Happiness Induction
    Color: Cremello Dun with Blue Sheen & Black Points
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Unknown
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [INVISIBILITY][HAPPINESS INDUCTION][TIGER SHIFTING][wings][self healing][dragon scales][empathic projection][regenerative healing]

Dam:
    Name: Titanya
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Density manipulation, Tiger shifting, Phoenix-type immortality
    Color: Black sabino, gold-tipped ears, four white stockings, wide blaze
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/aa/nSb
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [DENSITY MANIPULATION][TIGER SHIFTING][PHOENIX-TYPE IMMORTALITY][fire breathing][immortality][white fire manipulation]

Foals:
    We are requesting twins, please! <3

Mirage is requesting a colt named Volos

Tangi is requesting a gender roll for her foal.
    Name Choices: Khorixas (colt), Nekane (filly)

Please roll for appearances & traits. No special requests!
    All names are available and/or reserved by Tangi & Mirage.
    34, 60, n/a, 97
    Nekane
    Female
    Hybrid
    Palomino with gold and blue mane/tail
    Halcyon x Titanya
    Tiger Shifting, Invisibility, Self-Healing, Density Manipulation*
    tegteg[INVISIBILITY][TIGER SHIFTING][SELF HEALING][DENSITY MANIPULATION][white tiger shifting][happiness induction][wings][white fire manipulation]
    Played by Tangi
    Due November
    Breedable in May

36, n/a, n/a, 14
    Volos
    Male
    Hybrid
    Grullo Sabino with blue sheen
    Halcyon x Titanya
    Tiger Shifting, Happiness Induction, Fire Breathing, Phoenix Type Immortality
    tegteg[TIGER SHIFTING][HAPPINESS INDUCTION][FIRE BREATHING][PHOENIX TYPE IMMORTALITY][invisibility][tiger mimicry][dragon scales][empathic projection][density manipulation]
    Played by Mirage
    Due November
    Breedable in March

* i think this is over the limit of genetic traits so please choose 6 spaces total to be genetic

Other Database update: change Halcyon's carried regenerative healing to self healing
    @[Beqanna Fairy] WOW HI SORRY I totally forgot to post this but I would like Nekane's tiger shifting and self-healing to be genetic. Thank you!!