• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  Isn't she lovely
    isn't she lovely?
    She is silent in her transition from Nerine to Icicle Isle, her movement slow and timid.

What lies behind her still tugging at her brain; the smolder, the smell, the energy. She isn’t entirely sure who still stands, the faces of who she knew likely gone before the fire started. The tugging thought of if any did burn nagging at the pit in her throat.

Despite the darkening landscape as the sun falls beyond the west coastline, she is still an illuminated gold in the remaining few rays. The scars of her taken wings now exposed against her sleek summer coat, an entanglement of wind knots fall long beyond her neck in a weight that she had grown accustom to.

The grey sand caves at her weight as she continues to move forward. In search of what exactly she is still unsure, but something has pulled her from the shadows and her heart pounds to find it.

Find something to make her stay, to give her purpose, to show her hope.

Ruthless
    father x mother or rank

I am sorry it's crap, but my goal was to get a post up and get this girl going so here we go! She is entirely unaware of the previous events, and she is somewhat lost on what to do now that everything is so drastically different hahaha
    The fox-shifter watches the Isle with keen focus. His acute vision, sensitive olfactories, and sharp hearing tunes in whether he is in canine or, equine form. He knows the comings and goings, even if he doesn't announce his presence. This evening, Jesper covers the firm terrain as an equine. The "warmth" of summer dissipates with the setting sun. He is accustomed to the climate of the Isle (with much thanks to the Ice Queen for bestowing him with environmental adaptation). Now, he had the choice of two dense coats.

The black sees no reason to dress in his silvery fox best for this evening. It isn't that cold, yet! he thinks. So, he casually patrols with a slightly thicker pelt. His salmon-lined nares detect the perfume of a maiden and, without hesitation, Jesper heads towards her. The black steed covers ground slowly as he chooses a purposeful walk towards her. Before long, his icy blue gaze locks upon the golden female. She is well-proportioned and, marked with charisma. Jesper offers a warm smile in greeting as he nears her. Drawing to a halt, a respectful distance away, the male takes a moment to read her body language before opening his maw. "Welcome miss. I am Jesper, and who might you be?" He settles into his stance while patiently allowing her time to process and respond.

@[Ruthless]
    isn't she lovely?
    It only takes so long before her isolated journey becomes polluted with the scent of a greeter. It is to be expected, it is almost peculiar she had made it this long before being found. Perhaps after all the burning, fiery hell that had swallowed Beqanna for so long there was nothing much left to fear.

He is jet black, darker than the blanket of night that creeps upon them as the sun continues to descend. Her eyes linger on his alternating black and yellow strands that pull through his mane and tail, before finally landing on his equally piercing eyes.

“Thank you,” she responds without much expression to read, her heart beginning to quicken though her exterior refuses to show face. Her mind continues to internalize his name—Jesper—before realizing his question remained unanswered and lingering in the dry, chilled air.

“I am Ruthless, though I am not entirely sure what my name means much anymore. I somehow feel there isn’t anyone around to recognize it,” her tone remains placid, her gaze shifting slightly to the coastal backdrop once more and feeling the calm crash of waves soothe her core.

It begged to bring her back to the same waves that once circled her golden prince, as if pulling them together and washing away her dirty shadow that had plagued her for so long.

The shadow—along with him—now long gone, no matter how much she wishes to close her eyes and find that moment one last time.

The cold felt inviting, often a deterrent to others and yet a home-coming for her. Brine had always preferred chilled space, where her coat could always stay a little thicker as if offering a second layer of armour.

How naïve her mother was.

“I guess that is why I am here. I am not sure I have a home anymore,” she finds Jesper again despite the persistent wandering of thought, focusing on his onyx pelt and ice-blue eyes, “I need somewhere to find my grounding.”

Ruthless
    father x mother or rank