• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Cupid Question
    As I am now posting with Pothos I wanted to clarify how y’all want his attraction inducement to work. As I love things to be random and not always work out I came up with a system to suggest, but I’m flexible.

So normally I believe this game mechanic is really just for fun which means I’m okay with the players involved choosing how they want everything to work out, but it is nice to have a random way of deciding

I was thinking I would use the breeding calculator, the one that generates 4 random numbers. So the first number would decide the length of attraction

0-5: complete fail
    6-50: 6 BQ Months (1 RL month)
    51-95:1 BQ year (2 RL months)
    96-100: Forever, or until healed by a magician/faerie

Second number would decide who becomes affected.
    Horse number 1 or female (Odd)
    Horse number 2 or male (Even)
    Both (20,40,60,80,100)
    Pothos (0) -Basically it shoots back to him
    **********3rd number would be used to determine who he becomes attracted to using same rules above

That’s it, feel free to change some or all
    Good question! You're welcome to use the calculator (or Discord bot) if you want the fun randomization of it, as long as the other player is cool with it! The only change we'd make is that nothing would be "forever" - maybe like 2-3 BQ years, or "until x happens" - basically just not limiting the removal to faeries or magicians.
    Great! Thanks @[Cassi]