• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Cupids arrow?
    Heylo!

I am posting as Pothos. He is a Cupid, so you know he can induce attraction and love. Please let me know if you want him to pop in and add to your characters love life! He can also alter gender for breeding season so as that nears I’ll be happy to post in a thread. I can easily have him pop in and perform a service and leave.

If you’d like to thread with him he is generally a Casanova, manipulative, but kinda well intentioned guy. He loves love and gets drunk on it often since it enhances his magic. He often trots around as a younger dude, but he likes to change gender and age.

Anyway please let me know if you’d like to play horses together <3
    i would love for Pothos to induce attraction to someone in Gale’s life! He needs a ship but i wanted it to develop all IC so this could be a fun way to kick start it!
    @[kahzie] Yay to this just Tag me when you want Pothos to pop in and let me know who you want to be hit with the magic It can be one, both, or I can flip a coin
    Honestly, my guy The Tin Man's plots tend to dry up for some reason that I can't figure out, because the last time I posted him was just after Beqanna's mystical plague lifted.  He's also ridiculously normal, because my late self keeps missing all the quests for traits.

I would love it if he got tangled up in a romance that he didn't know what to do with.