• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

new babies means new plots
    Crowns
    Male
    Abstang/Friesian Hybrid
    Bay tobiano with sapphire blue instead of white
    Varick x Sabbath
    Snake Shifting, water wings
    tegteg [SNAKE SHIFTING][WATER WINGS][kelpie mimicry][frost scales][horn]
    Played by Jassal
    Due September
    Breedable​ January

Crowns is going to be very sweet and goofy despite his mom's serious nature. He thinks his dad is the absolute coolest and will probably learn to be a lil sea snake so he can chill with Varick in the ocean. He's also crazy pretty but I think he'll stay pretty humble despite this, so he would make an excellent friend or boyfriend. Maybe he could meet a sad baby and despite that they're his best friend? Or he could befriend an angry baby and be the annoyingly optimistic friend!

Sixteen
    Male
    Arabian hybrid
    Very dark purple with silver brindling and glowing tattoos
    Carnage x Ciara
    Twin to Catryn, dragon shifting, halo, bioluminescent mouth, immortality, dragon wings
    tegteg [DRAGON SHIFTING][HALO][BIOLUMINESCENT MOUTH][IMMORTALITY][DRAGON WINGS][GLOWING TATTOOS][sunshine wings]
    Played by Jassal
    Due September
    Breedable in January

Sixteen's mom is going to try and eat the twins the moment they're born so he'll be very wary of anyone beyond his sister. I'd love for him to make a friend who teaches him not everyone is bad, or maybe some bullies who reinforce the idea that they are! I'd love for him to rescue someone else from being hurt because he views himself as a champion of the downtrodden. He's a bleeding heart who tries very hard to seem tough and callous.

Sepulcher
    Male
    Hybrid
    Smoky black (Ee/aa/nCr)
    Ghaul x Adna
    Dragon mimicry, invisible wings, singular regeneration, teeth for eyes
    tegteg [DRAGON MIMICRY][INVISIBLE WINGS][SINGULAR REGENERATION][snake mimicry][galaxy marking][horn]
    Played by Jassal
    Due September
    Breedable​ January

Cher bear is a rat bastard. He's going to bully other babies and probably never learn to love properly. Anyone who wanted to date him would definitely be getting into a toxic relationship that makes up and breaks up every week. He would also bully other babies and pick fights with everyone, so if you want your babies to get chewed on or beat him up then I'm down! Cher is blind, like dear old dad, but he has thermal vision to help him get around. Idk if that's relevant.
    Does one of your babies want to meet Iris? She's probably going to be a straight up Mean Girl, or possibly pretend to be sweet and then stab you in the back. One of the two. Maybe a very dysfunctional relationship of some sort between her and Sepulcher, lol...?

Iris
    Female
    Hybrid
    Black (Ee/aa)
    Weed x Straia
    Twin to Rosebay, poison manipulation, ghost whispering
    tegteg [POISON MANIPULATION][GHOST WHISPERING][blight][glass][raven shifting][immortality]
    Played by Kyra
    Due September
    Breedable in March
    @[Kyra] YES! She can bully any of my babies! Crowns would probably continue to be her friend because he will be relentlessly cheerful or Cher can be her emotional punching bag!
    Sorry I remember why I didnt reply to this. I dont play my babies lmao

BUT FOR YOU I WILL, so if you want Aubergine or Brightburn to meet anyone, let me know. Aubs is going to be I think like a mild Starsin?? Not as vicious but probably a bratty flirt. and BB I am going to TRY to have her be actually legit mean, we will see how that works, I bet she falls in love with the first character she talks to.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    I am 10000000% in love with sixteen but the other two are amazing. I only have Liet from this past season but maybe a yearling could be thrown at him?? I’m dying to write Lannister once he’s finally magicked out
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    what are your feelings on cher just full on breaking lena even though she's technically his aunt???? or maybe you have someone else who wants to do that? all i have formed about her personality is that she's going to be very shy
    [Image: Leah.png]
    @[Colby] if Aubs is Starsin then I want all her posts and her ships. Maybe Wilt will smooch her, or Teeny, or Thrall, or Crowns. Or any of them can befriend her if you want to be stingy with her heart. BB is welcome to bully Cher or Teeny!

@[phaetra] Wilt is also a yearling if you want someone to meet him! Or Teeny can befriend your babies! OR BOTH. Crowns is my soft boi tho so he can be their emotional cheerleader.

@[Leah] I knew you'd plot with me some day, Meredith. Cher will gladly bully and destroy Lena if you want outright violence. If you want someone who can do psychological terror also, though, Wilt is good for that.
    Can I bother you for a meeting between Crowns and Nasrin please? She’s Aodhan’s Carnage baby and a sea serpent shifter and I just adore the idea of the little water-winged snake to be her friend <3
    @[Vanilla Custard] Crowns doesn’t quite have the hang of shifting yet but he would definitely paddle around in the shallows and make friends! If she brings him a cool shell then he’ll probably bug her forever.