• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

help my trans friend
    Hi all.

I’ve never done something this before on here - I’m just gonna try and keep it short and simple.

My trans friend is in critical condition in the hospital after mysteriously collapsing. She does not have health insurance, much support from family, or much money at all. When she gets out of this, because she will fucking make it through this, she is going to have a huge amount of medical debt.

I just wanted to post her gofundme here. The Birmingham punk community amazingly raised 26k in just a few hours, but I figured every dollar helps. If you can spare a bit for my friend, I would really appreciate it. Thank you all for being an accepting, understanding community. 

https://gf.me/u/yjpfif
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    i left my wallet in my car but I will try to remember to send something along tomorrow <3