• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  but now we're sleeping at the edge; dacian
    aurorae

It is everything that she had thought that it would be.

It is forceful. Demanding. Violent. She feels something like pain that laces through her at his teeth and his hooves, at the way his body envelopes her. There’s something dark that blooms in her chest in the heat of the moment, something that comes alive by the way that he does not ask and yet takes. The way that she feels the rhythm of him like a tide, matching him for each moment, for each breath.

She does not whimper at the pain.

Does not beg for relief.

Instead she thrills at it, her head tossing back as she feels her flesh burn.

When it is over, she is breathless and simmering with a need not yet fully met. She smiles as she presses her delicate head into his neck, body weak, feeling spent. Aurorae does not hesitate to lean against him, trembling lightly from exhaustion. “Stay with you,” she echoes, mulling over the idea as she places small kisses down his neck. It’s a tender touch from her, but she finds that she likes it in the moment.

Likes the feel of the gentleness in the aftermath of the violence.

The way it feels to see roses blooming after a hurricane.

A small hum builds in her throat as she continues to kiss, exploring all the curves and angles of him.

“I suppose that I could,” her mouth moves to his neck, moving up his throat to his jaw.

“For now, at least.”

I said I never knew the moral but I guess that's how the story goes
    my lovers never been a mirror in the hour that I needed it most