• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    i'm weak for blue ponies and silver eyes -x
    Sire
    Name: Ivar
    Breed: Mustang Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Equus Kelpus
    Color: Blue dun and gold tobiano
    Color Genetic Code (if known): EE/aa/Dd/nCr/nT
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): TEGteg [-EQUUS KELPUS-][KELPIE MIMICRY][immortality]

Dam:
    Name: Evia
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Nereid mimicry, Flowers
    Color: Teal with silver points
    Color Genetic Code (if known): 
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [NEREID MIMICRY][FLOWERS][cold inducement][wings]

Foal:
    Kahzie gave permission to use Ivar and Laura gave me permission to use Evia via Discord DMs! <3
    I, Jassal, will be playing the foal. May I please request a colt named Thrall? It's all unknowns in the db and unreserved. I would love for him to inherit his mom's silver eyes and be some kind of blue, with silver and gold markings. If he inherits some fishy things and they mutate, I would love showy betta fins, enhanced beauty, hypnosis, or something so he's super cute, if that's okay.
    In case of multiples, please use Vicious (m), Sixteen (u), and/or Katarine (f). All are reserved by me.

Ahh sorry I'm the worst but if equus kelpus mutates, could it be kelpie mimicry so he can be swimmy and get enhanced beauty? If not that's totally fine and thank you so much!!
    (2, NA, NA, 39)

Thrall
    Male
    Abstang hybrid
    Dark blue with silver and gold markings, silver eyes
    Ivar x Evia
    No expressed traits
    TEGteg [EQUUS KELPUS][WINGS][betta fins][enhanced beauty][flowers][cold inducement]
    Played by Jassal
    Due July
    Breedable in November
    HES PERFECT THANK YOU!!!!