• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Things I Don't Need -x
    Sire

Name: Ivar
    Breed: Mustang Hyrid
    Traits/defects: Equus Kelpus
    Color: Sapphire blue tobiano with golden dun markings and gold edging to white tobiano markings
    Color Genetic Code (if known): EE/aa/Dd/nCr/nT
    Trait Genetic Code (if known):  TEGteg [-EQUUS KELPUS-][KELPIE SHIFTING][immortality]

Dam

Name: Kaite
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Mind Reading
    Color: Sooty Bay
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/nSTY
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [MIND READING]

Kiddo

Would like to do twins, who will be played by Devin. I'd like to request a filly, named Helaena, who is sooty dun tobiano with gold primitive markings (Ee/Aa/Dd/nT/nSTY). And a colt, named Ikarus, who is sooty chestnut tobiano with blue edging to tobiano markings (Ee/aa/nT/nSTY). If by some weird fluke I were to roll for a triplet can we use the unisex name Jan and the rest can be brainstormed by the faerie. :3

In case of mutating kelpie shifting I'm thinking maybe something with otters? But any sort of water-based predator or omnivore would be nice. In case of equus kelpus mutating the enhanced physical attractiveness or hypnosis/tactile hyposis traits are fun or breathing underwater but really anything fun that isn't scales. Please no scales. I know mind reading is unlikely to mutate because it's pretty small on spaces BUT if it does some sort of twin-link telepathic bond might be fun. :3 Really I'm not feeling picky I am just out here to make fun Ivar babies that will maybe spark my muse.

I don't think I forgot anything.
    (NA, NA, NA, 86)

Helaena
    Female
    Abstang hybrid
    Sooty dun tobiano with gold primitive markings (Ee/Aa/Dd/nT/nSTY)
    Ivar x Kaite
    Twin to Ikarus, immortality, mind reading
    tegteg [IMMORTALITY][MIND READING][tactile hypnosis][kelpie mimicry]
    Played by Devin
    Due July
    Breedable in January

(NA, NA, NA, 87)

Ikarus
    Male
    Abstang hybrid
    Sooty chestnut tobiano with blue edging to tobiano markings (Ee/aa/nT/nSTY)
    Ivar x Kaite
    Twin to Helaena
    TEGteg [KELPIE MIMICRY][IMMORTALITY][MIND READING][otter shifting]
    Played by Devin
    Due July
    Breedable in November
    <3 thank you!!!!