• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

last chance for ivar babies
    Edit: i messed up and can't count and ivar so now his carried kelpie shifting is mimicry instead

I'm going to closet Ivar indefinitely after this season, so if you want a baby from him now is your chance. If you don't have a mom you are welcome to use any of his herd mares as moms (i'll cross them off if they are used): Raene, Fool, Candle, Delia, Oreana, and Riversong. He uses his hypnosis a lot and also will murder (painlessly bc he is very nice and always underwater) sometimes too, so if you want to have an orphan foal he's your guy.

Name: Ivar
    Breed: Mustang Hyrid
    Traits/defects: Equus Kelpus
    Color: Sapphire blue tobiano with golden dun markings and gold edging to white tobiano markings
    Color Genetic Code (if known): EE/aa/Dd/nCr/nT
    Trait Genetic Code (if known):  TEGteg [-EQUUS KELPUS-][KELPIE MIMICRY][immortality]
    ugh I should do this then!!!! Can I use him and Candle?
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    Can I use Ivar and Oreana?