• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

help me help you help me
    so forever and a decade ago, vulgaris got a quest in which he was told to do four good deeds. but then school happened and I closeted vul. now that I'm graduated and quarantine has calmed down, I have time to bring him back a little bit and actually do his quest. he's doing his first good deed by reminding adna she's a good mom and he's proud of her, but he needs three more. if anyone has some lost babies or someone with parental issues like him and needs a shoulder to cry on, he's your guy. he might even adopt a baby with bad parents. if you have an injured pony, he could always lead them to the waterfall in tephra for some heals and then maybe leli can help too.

let me know!