• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Worst mom ever
    Ciara
    Played by: Jassal
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Faint pastel pink with brindling
    Genetic Traits: Dragon mimicry, Halo, Bioluminescent mouth, Sunshine wings
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [DRAGON MIMICRY][HALO][BIOLUMINESCENT MOUTH][SUNSHINE WINGS][basilisk mimicry][immortality][wings][glowing tattoos][color changing][horn]

I think it would be fun to see what sort of awful baby she would make because she’s very cute but very crazy. If you use her, the dad will need to be immortal because she attacks anyone outside the family on sight. She’ll probably try to eat her baby too so be ready for that. I may chicken out and not let her breed though.

EDIT: Sarah is using her next season, but thank you all for your interest!!
    Considering this for Skel... who is immortal, and would rescue his baby if she tried to kill it and take it back to Taiga to raise. Thoughts?
    I don’t think Skeleton Ghoul is immortal enough to survive being set on fire and his head clawed off lol. The dad would need like dragon scales or some kind of magic to survive her.
    Ivar would totes tap that but i don’t need another baby D:
    Yeah nope he rather needs his head