• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Returning
    Hey Everyone... its been a long time since I was here. I used to go by Ezri, I played Changeling, Eerie, Anarchist and quite a few others. Not sure if anyone still remembers me. But Jassal talked me in to coming back. I’ve changed my OOC name to Machina since that is my gamer tag these days.

How is everyone doing? Long time no see... =)
    Ah, hi welcome back! <3 we've missed you! I'm excited to see you back here again Big Grin hope you've been well! I cant wait to write with you!

♞ status: active, slow
    Welcome backSmile I dont think we ever posted together, but always nice to have players back!
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Tazzzzz!!! It's been forever and I've missed you too. I can't wait to write with you again too! Its been too long. I think I'm only going to bring back Maleficente/Malefica (played together since they are twinzies) and maybe one more... I was thinking a dude maybe. Tyrael? I don't know. If you are interested in getting something going, let me know. Big Grin

Hi Nicole, I don't think we ever did post together that I remember. But I'd love to get something going with one of your characters. Big Grin
    Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also if you haven't please submit an update and we'll switch all the Ezri horses to Machina Smile excited to have you back again!!
    Thanks Cassi. It's good to be back. Feels like coming hot. I haven't submitted yet because I felt a bit guilty with how many characters need to be updated. ? But I'll do it as soon as I get a moment.