• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Catching up / Plots!
    Late response, but YEP I'll put up a starter thread soon!
    Oh boy, I forgot all about my main plot thread! I'm so sorry, but technically that means my boy is still open for plots!
    Very very very late post, but just bumping this back up in case someone wants to plot with an extremely normal and non-magical horsie!
    Bumping this thread to continue asking for plots for my boy (I have a crappy memory and kept forgetting to check back here, lol).

I may be making a second mare who's based on Filipino mythology, since the new lands are so dang interesting!
    My new mare Kalamansi got approved, so I'll be making a profile for her soon!
    Oh lord, time has flown by--posting with my new girl's account now! If anyone wants me to post an open thread or to join one of their horses' threads, feel free to tag her!
    If you post an open thread somewhere I would try to reply! I don't really have a main character right now, so, it'd be anyone lmao

@Kiba @Kalamansi
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    Late response, but I'll start cooking an open thread up!