• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [PQ - in progress] future dreams;;

He has lived here for as long as he can remember. The days, months, even years all blur together into one big smear of life and memory; none of it really matters to the hulking brute. Gilgamesh lives where the weather is harshest, where the winds howl and the sun disappears for months. He only comes south when all signs of life vanish from the snowy mountains.

The last time he was here, he saw and smelled nothing, so the giant left and returned to the north. But enough time has passed, and Gilgamesh knows what lies here. Perhaps this time the faeries will be kind.

OOC: Gil wants to ask to be a Frost Giant! Thank you

https://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=26738 first failure
    This time, she comes. A tiny purple and white thing, a form so at odds with what she actually is. The fairies are all pieces of Beqanna, magic turned flesh for the purposes of helping the mortals. Yes, it is help, even if they do not see it that way.

"Sometimes it is polite to speak your mind," she says simply, though she picks into his brain anyway (clearly not polite). "You can earn what you seek. Find me a bone too large to be from a normal horse, clean it with a fresh snowfall, and bring it back to me.

You have rolled a 6 and received a (weird) quest because I am out of ideas. You need to have 2 threads; one finding the bone of some overlarge horse and another cleaning the bone in a fresh snowfall. Come back with the bone when you are done.