• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[OPEN] available
    Adisa
    sire: Flamebrand
    dam: Nimue Isolde
    Color: Chestnut; will gray ((ee/aa/Gg))
    Teg:  tegteg [WINGS][phoenix-type immortality][firebreathing]

- Never played, very malleable. Could possibly play as a foal. Parent's weren't around. Born in Loess.

Gia Alma
    Sire: none
    Dam: none
    Color: White
    Teg: No teg - will update

-Gia Alma joined BQ when the curtain between worlds ripped. She was dead. She is Izora Lethia's adopted mother from before BQ. I thought it would be fun to bring her into Lethy's life but realized I don't want to post with myself. Someone please take her, mold her, and love her so I can post Lethy with her. She can be anything. Before Beqanna she found Lethy bleeding, dying, and alone after she lost both her parents to a "creature". She took her in and raised her. She was kind, knowledgeable, and stern. She got "cancer" and died leading Lethy to try and drown herself in the Ocean which brought her to BQ.

All I ask for both is that if they don't click with you or you don't have time for them is that you ask me to take them back before PMPing them again.
    Active :heart:
    Izora Lethia - Taiga;; Felicitey - Taiga;;
    Jakub Tephra (Alpha)
    Willing to post
    Oliver -nomad;; kha -nomad;; Nimue - loess;;
    Owin - Taiga
    Undeveloped
    Adisa - loess; Gia Alma -nomad; Oectra - Taiga; Osiriis - Tephra/nomad