• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[PQ - in progress] long live the pioneers
    Gale
    run away with me--
    lost souls and reverie

running wild and running free

When he returns to the Mountain, he brings with him the gift it had granted him upon his departure.

Erne soars beside him, the pegasus and the osprey gliding so high above Beqanna that the world below is lost in the clouds. There is only one peak that breaks through the clouds at this altitude, and that is the winged stallion’s destination.

He lands, not especially elegantly – but who does on the side of a mountain? Earne does, alighting with impressively rapid beats of his white and tawny wings. If Gale did not know better, he’d have thought there was a bit of a taunt in the bird’s yellow eye. The brindle shakes his head with a good-natured laugh, and begins his climb.

“Hello!” He calls out. This is where he had seen the little glowing thing, he is sure of it. “Hello? It’s me, Gale. I’m back again, but this time it’s not for myself.” This time he is here for the Island Resort. Much like he had chosen his own name – a fitting name: Blue – it is time for the Island Resort to have a new name as well. Something fitting. He’d asked Eyas her opinion on it as well, and since the three of them (including Erne) are the island’s only residents, it feels right that they are the ones to choose this.

“I’d like to change my home,” he tells the empty air around him. “But just the name. I thought since Beqanna named it though, I should ask first? I think Island Resort should be called Islandres.”

Nothing comes but the wind. It howls here, on the top of the mountain, making you wonder if something might be behind that wind. Though if there is, you will never know, for no faerie appears to grant you an audience.

Gale has rolled a 1 and will not receive a quest. You may try again in 1 RL month.
    Please tag in replies