• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  kingdom meeting / activity check
    L E P I S
    i turned all the mirrors around
    Lepis would have enjoyed the symmetry of waiting a full year to hold this gathering, so that it might more accurately mark the time. The thought of standing on that same limestone, high enough to be heard without appearing to think her self above the assembled, was an appealing one. The rocky outcropping in Taiga had been a little too high, though she would be unsurprised to find her detractors speaking from it these days. They’re such hypocrites, thinks the dun mare as she flicks her tail and looks up at the stone.

Having already called the residents to her, Lepis knows that her time runs short to mount the tall rock.

Yet she remains on the level earth, staring up at it with a scowl on her navy-striped face.

She has ten thousand reasons to curse this thing that grows within her, and the awkward inability to climb to her rightful position is simply another to be added to the list. Eventually she solves it with her wings, a few quick flaps to carry her up. And just in time too, she thinks as she settles her wings around her in a manner that she knows best hides her pregnancy, they are beginning to arrive.

She had told Loess that they would gather again when Loess when stronger, and she considers that promise kept.

“Thank you all for coming,” she begins when they are assembled, “I will do my best to keep this short, but I do have news to share that affects us all.” Her blue-grey eyes seek out certain horses in the small pause before she continues.

“As some of you have seen, Oceane has returned from Pangea. Rebelle should be home any day, and we have reached an armistice with Pangea. They will leave us alone, and we will do the same. Our home has also continued to grow, and we have new faces among us here in Loess as well as in Sylva and Brilliant Pampas. Some of you also might have felt…something different of late. That would be my efforts to ensure our home remains peaceful, so do not be alarmed. I would still like to be prepared for any danger, however, and we are still in need of a Champion.” She’d wheedled a promise out of Pteron for the meantime, but the stallion had been reluctant. She would far prefer someone who wants the position, after all. “If any of you are interested in that position, or in joining diplomatic missions to the other lands, please stay after.”

So concludes much of what she must tell them, and Lepis stops to look out at the assembled crowd. Now is the time for questions, her steady blue-grey gaze says.
    n | l
    Ophanim and Malone are still here! If you need them to go be diplomatic or sucker punch someone they will.
    Oceane and Alcinder are here ♥
    (They both stand by Lepis and stay after the meeting for diplomatic stuffs)
    i must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
    and all i ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by
    Larentia is there and will stay after to learn more about the champion/diplomatic stuff Smile
    Mako is here! Just a resident.

Elio is leaving but you knew that LOL
    Warstorm and her new colt Kulin are here! But she's entirely too young and stupid to be a diplomat... yet.