• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am a mermaid that you dreamt // ISLANDERS
    Warlight

Soul as sweet as blood red jam

"Thepra is full of activity, but as to politics, I can't speak with much authority." Her midnight conversation with Isilya so long ago had barely made it past pleasantries, and while Will had seen the mare greeting newcomers from a distance, she honestly had no idea where Tephra stood in relation to the other kingdoms.

"Isilya seems like the peaceful sort though, I'm sure she would welcome a visit." Discomfort begins to tug at her as her lack of knowledge is exposed, but Warlight doesn't show it. Instead, she plans on seeking out the flower-queen when she returns to get these questions answered for herself.  "Is there any message you'd like me to take back to the mainland?" 

A charming smile light's up the new leader's face and Warlight can't help but find herself mirroring the gesture, her stone-dark gaze lingering a moment too long. 

"I have two thirsty daughters at home are probably driving their father to the brink of madness. But I would like that tour," she says, breaking away from the captivating nereid and turning to meet Aodhán's green eyes. It is a tempting offer, and she wavers momentarily at the idea of taking the whole night off. But she knows she had already been gone for far too long, and it wouldn't be right to leave Raul worrying while she strolled the beach and chatted the night away.

"Will your offer still stand in the summer?"

[Image: Warlightpageddoll1.png]