• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I took the stars from our eyes and then I made a map; Anatomy & Craft

I took the stars from our eyes and then I made a map
    and I knew that somehow I could find my way back

Time.

It was many things, but it was always different for everyone.

For Orion, it was simple and fragile.

She could feel the power in time. Holding and manipulating it with a singular thought in her mind. Pulling the threads of space apart, one by one she could tear it all or pull it together.

It was all hers—the entire world.

Or so she at least had thought.

She did not know how dangerous it could be.

Her naivety was understandable being so young, but she would eventually learn that her magical power was perilous. Someone like her, a child who does not think twice before a decision is made, would eventually find out why magic was no child’s plaything.

Orion doesn’t consider it now.

Her curiosity for the world drags her forward to explore all the possibilities. Slipping through time and space, understanding, and learning what she was capable of. All she knew is she was powerful and capable of so much more.

It wasn’t selfish. She didn’t have any evil intentions in her heart. Her thirst for more knowledge leads her blindly forward.

The silver grulla filly knows there are magical entities here in these redwoods she has called home when she is not webbing with time and space. Magical beings from a world beyond their present one. She wonders sometimes if she could ever see their world—a thing of the past. Was it grand like the stories she had been told? Did history truly describe like it had been?

Orion must know, but she also wants something of her own.

Something that marks her from the rest, but something she loves all the same.

– Orion –

@[Anatomy] @[Craft]

Orion is requesting Galaxy Markings. Per Discord discussion, Orion has been approved to be able to request/claim a trait since she was adopted by Lethy and her family.