• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Things that might help you feel less stressed(?)
    In no particular order, these have just helped me not cry every single day. Feel free to add your own suggestions cause goodness knows we're not getting out of this without each other. 

· Digging in the dirt
    · watching Too Cute on Hulu
    · watching Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern so I can remember how beautiful the world really is.
    · playing card games and Jenga with my small child
    · playing with my cat and dog cause they're just happy to be with me
    · baking 
    · calling my sisters and seeing what they're up to every few days
    · napping
    · coloring
    · trying to keep the house clean
    · talking to y'all
    · designing new, probably never to be played, pretty ponies

It's not much, but it's something. Nothing is normal right now and we're all doing the best we can, whatever that looks like. I love you all <3
    I'm enjoying:

-Not restricting my diet coke and chocolate intake if it makes me happy
    -Watering my plants
    -Cooking things to stash in my chest freezer
    -Completing unfinished crafts & projects
    -Starting my first online DnD campaign with friends I can't go see
    -Sharing baby horse pictures with everyone

Big Grin
    -Watching as much sappy/cheesy television as possible so that my brain gets tricked into caring about meaningless but incredibly fun dramatic things instead of obsessing over Catastrophic Realities. Shout out to Jane the Virgin, When Calls the Heart, Avatar the Last Airbender, and Downton Abbey for making me forget about life
    -Moving my body in what ways I can! Walks are really nice.
    -Just being in the sunshine.
    -Practicing intuitive eating where I feed myself when I'm hungry and I don't when I'm not.
    -Trying to maintain a sleep schedule that aligns with my natural rhythm!! This is 3am-11am currently.
    -Playing card games with household members.
    -Playing video games online with friends I can't see right now.
    -Unfollowing social media content producers that makes me more stressed - no exceptions!!
    -Reconnecting with y'all <3 <3
    :)