• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Vikings of the Broken Isle // II revamp
    Hi,

Icicle Isle is burned and ready for new moves! That means basically start from scratch.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in building a Viking-like culture with me there? Since they have little food over there, they could go ‘raiding’ - that is to say enter other lands without asking, get some fruits to go and eat their bellies full with the grass out there (or whatever they eat), maybe take some prisoners if they need any to make sure they’re not attacked - yes hostages (:
    So basically I would love some neutral/‘evil’ ponies to join to go on raids with and the ones who don’t want to come can live relatively peacefully on the Isle like nothing’s going on.

Other ideas are welcome too! Hit me up here or on DM or just start an open thread for Leilan Wink

Nilla,

Viking culture sounds fun! I assume Leilan would pitch the idea? Jesper would go for it if so.

I had been thinking of having Jesper return to the Isle, Jesla stay and Juice showing up on Nerine's doorstep.

But, your idea has me thinking of having Juice come up to the Isle. He is far more neutral/evil than my others. He also aspires to be a spy and, really wants his liquification to serve a purpose. As for Jesla, she may move to Nerine - to be close to family but not an active participant. Plus Nerine is heavily female and she is a strong femme type.

I like the idea of raiding food. Jesper may suggest rehoming some wildlife so he has fox food or, even just entertainment =)

I am on board the viking ship!
    Jesper | Juice | Velk
    Sabrinas evil spirit is down for this!<3
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Intoxication is on board! I feel like a mammoth can be useful
    Cael is also in! She can help with healing and any bear things that need doing
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    Ivo shall come to the isle of the ice ^_^
    I made some starting posts on the Isle! And thanks for replying to the activity check. If you’re not yet on the rank board let me know because then I messed it up while arguing with the HTML of it.

@[Call] there’s an open thread with Kamali who is also a new recruit, do you want to join that one or rather have Ivo’s own arrival-thread?

i can work on a reply Smile
    ABSOLUTE YES FROM CHEMDOG, PLEASE, YES
    This is beyond a perfect fit for him.
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna
    Hexen is on board!