• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come On Down To Dragon Laaand {Dragons}
    Heart of fire

She had lived a rather isolated life, four years old and she still hadn't talked to anyone outside of her family. Mother told her there were other dragons....heck her father was on, but still, she had never met another.

ENOUGH

She refused to livd in solidarity any longer, hidden from the rest of this world. Her brother was jealous of her shifting abilities, and so they had slowly gone there own ways...leaving her to tackle beqanna on its own.

She soars the sky as a dragon, cream in color, the spiking along her back was icy. She scans the world below, she wonders where these dragons mother speaks of lives....did they hide like she once had?

She didn't know many of the 'lands' names...and subsequently she didn't know many of the rules within them. She finds a decent enough looking land, truly unaware of who or what is residing in it...she decides to land, rather hard to hide a dragon, she just slowly creeps through the land.

Cynder

@[ghaul]
    GHAUL
    i can take you there, but baby, you won't make it back
    Despite the northern kingdoms best efforts to keep him confined within their borders, he still finds time to roost in his own territory on many nights. And when he wakes, he rises and stretches much like a cat might. Talons grip the earth as he flexes the muscles of his wings and a long yawn slips from his lungs. The stars across his face and legs glimmer brightly in the morning sun when he finally stands upright, thin tail flicking left and right. The haze of sleep always makes him calm and approachable. This makes him more curious and welcoming when he sees Cynder approach his home.

Her shape might normally offend him when coupled with a sudden descent into the Cove but he approaches, relaxed and intrigued. He lifts his golden head and offers a brief series of clicks in greeting as his wings tuck to his sides. Clarissa is probably still dreaming so he does not call for her just yet. Instead, he circles the newcomer with a delighted purr rumbling from the depths of his throat. She smells of scales and smoke, which pleases him, but he assumes she is another shifter. This form is temporary – she can reach out and take beauty as it pleases her.

Welcome to Silver Cove. I am Ghaul, lord of this territory and heir of Pangea,” he explains, tracing the outline of the ridge of spikes along her back as he speaks. “Who are you?

And he smiles, rows of crooked crocodile fangs lining up to fill his face.
    @[Cynder] sorry this took forever!
    Heart of fire

She slowly treads through the territory...it was quiet and honestly she wondered if anyone even lived here. She pondered the idea of moving her isolated life to this desolate land, but she was abruptly accompanied by another.

Her cream head whipped to see an equine staring at her.....or staring if he could? His eyes....they were non existent, instead horns took place of them. .

He doesn't waste time, introducing himself as Ghaul...king of the land....heir to Pangea, whatever that means. He asks who she is and she wonders if her dragon form was perhaps...too forward. She shifts into her equine form, her wings gone, her body champagne with a white blanket and her hair was traced with ice.

My name is Cynder....are you... She glances at him one more time, Your scales...they're like a dragons. She admits out of admiration if anything, she wonders if she could be so lucky to stumble on a dragon her first chance. She had so many more questions, for one how does he see? But she remains quiet, not to bombard him with questions.

"She Talks."

Cynder

@[ghaul] I'm assuming that he sees kinda through aura, or colors/outlines?
    GHAUL
    i can take you there, but baby, you won't make it back
    He snorts softly when she shifts, but he reminds himself to be a courteous host. She doesn’t present herself the same way the other pretenders do and so he calms. But the ice in her mane intrigues him, draws him closer to examine her until he is perhaps intruding in her personal space. Ghaul sniffs at her and touches his nose to the frost before withdrawing backward to reconsider her. Strange, and he has always liked strange. He grins as she speaks her name and a breath of soot escapes his nostrils.

Cynder. I like that name,” he notes as he shifts his great weight. “Yes, like a dragon because I am. Clarissa is equally so lucky.

He forgets that not everyone is so familiar with his twin flame. His head turns and the glimmering stars seem to quiet as he searches their surroundings for her outline before returning his attention back to the newcomer. This one is soft and kind, it seems, and she reminds him of his wife in that way. A soft clicking builds in his throat as he thinks quietly to himself for a moment longer before adjusting the way his wings lay across his back.

I intend for this to be my nesting grounds, but you could stay also, if you like. I think this region is perfect for our kind.

His head tilts in an almost bird-like fashion as he tries to gauge her reaction. It might be nice to have other broods growing up alongside his own, or even just company whenever he and Clarissa are apart. Cynder’s presence is the least offensive he has encountered in quite some time.
    @[Cynder] he's awful at making friends but he likes her a lot so far lol