• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Things Have Changed Once Again (All Kingdom Residents)
    It had been months of distancing herself from the only place she had ever called home and those she called family; following the love of her life where ever he'd let her follow, letting her children grow into themselves with out her guidance every step of the way,  learning who she was now with her gift of peace (an extension of who she always had been since she met Aten). She had gathered herself and had perfected her gift, it now flowed from her as if carried on a soft breeze. She could expand it like a low fog threading it's way across the Taigan floor effecting all it came into contact with or she could send out a single thin tendril to comfort an individual. She learned she could control the intensity or the peace she induced upon others. It's easier to effect those who are open to her invisible touch, such as Aten, than those who are hardened to positive energy in there lives.

Of course while she had been distant she had kept her eyes and ears open. A watchful eye on her friends and family would be expected from Lethy. As she stepped through the forest coming up beside Aten her amethyst eyes glimmered with pride, and happiness as she looked her champagne stallion once over. She did not know if his presence or the idea that she would once more intertwine herself back into her home gave her greater joy. 

As he stood before their friends and family she stood back watching, her soft purple eyes inspecting each arrival with love. She listened to all the concerns and her loves responses, communication they had hopefully all learned was best. She could feel the anxiety and uncertainty in the atmosphere filtering through the soft, paper thin tendrils of peace (invisible to any other) she had gracefully wrapped herself in. 

Following Aten towards their friends, she remained quiet, but with a soft lingering breath she shared that peace she held so closely with those of her home. Her gift fanned invisibly from her being. It drifted thinly around and between each resident, just enough to ease some of the uncertainty that sat rooted in the middle of this meeting. 

I would just like to add, in addition to formal training in diplomatic meetings and offers, I do not think we should underestimate the power and loyalty of simple friendship as well. Aten, I am sure if it comes down to it we could seek out friends who hold powerful gifts and strong hearts, Jakub only being one of many. Individually if we can find friends to come together collectively maybe we would not feel so outnumbered and unprepared. her amethyst eyes fell on Lilliana as a warm smile broke her soft lips, no matter how long we've been apart a friend is a friend, and of course it couldn't hurt to find friends with a mutual threat. her sent a small roping tendril of peace towards her friend cupping her cheek only briefly as a small boost before her verbal thanks, Lilliana, my friend, thank you for watching our borders while we have been preoccupied. I hope it was rather uneventful. her soft voice lingered in the air much like her gift.

@[Pteron] @[lilliana] @[Neverwhere] @[Ruthless] @[Aten]
    Ooc: aaaahhhh feels so good to be writing again! Sorry I've been AWOL guys.
    IMG-20190524-092123-677
    finger trips across my cheek----------------
    ----------------kiss me until i can't speak

Ruthless declares her intention to train as a warrior, and Pteron’s green eyes turn to where the young mare insists that they have time to prepare. The dun hopes she is correct, but he has no intention of staying around to find out. He has done his duty to the redwoods. He has earned a lifetime’s worth of scars already, and he does not feel very much older than the palomino who so firmly addresses her champagne leader.

When Lilliana speaks, he listens only long enough to know that it is the beginning of a plan. With that, he nods and turns away. He hears Neverwhere’s voice when the silver mare speaks after Lilliana. He cannot make out the words with the distance he has already put between them. He passes Izora Lethia as he goes, the buckskin mare hurrying toward the meeting, and gives her a brief – though detached – smile. And then he slips into the no man’s land between the northern trees and the loessian’s autumnal woods, and is gone.

-- pteron --

ooc: i’m pulling pteron from this thread to make more timeline sense with his current threads ?