• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

looking for a potential father
    So after some long thought, I am looking around for a potential father to a baby by Ygritte. She's currently (and has finally accepted) widowed. I'd like to find a potential father (old lines a plus!). He doesn't have to be active, we can work out the details, but I'd like for her to finally have a real purpose. Also this is a thread to put out feelers of anyone looking for her to join their land/herd/gathering whatever...unless Sylva will still let her stay there.

Any one have anyone up for offers?

A bit of history now.

Ygritte is the daughter of Texas and Nativity. She was a queen of the Falls and a founder of Sylva. She has avian shifting and eternal beauty and a queen through and through. She is poised, regal, warm and very much wanting to help and guide others.

Thanks everyone!
    I don't have any active boys that could be a baby daddy but here's a few from my closet!

Sauriel - Tiphon x Katniss (so the baby would be a nephew to Isilya in Tephra and they'd both be welcome to live there!)
    - palomino (ee/Aa) with gold points
    - mustang hybrid
    - stallion
    - elasticity, twin to Eldane
    - I haven't had his trait genetics done yet but could post for those!

Abner - Atrox x Agetta
    - steel grey
    - hybrid
    - stallion
    - tegteg [ACID GENERATION][panther shifting]
    - his thing is to burn the mare's he mates with his acid generation so she could get some cool scars as well as a baby? lmao