• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Fear Controls You {Divest}
    The two-toned tobiano mare was quick to respond to her question about lava actually being in Tephra. Divest giggles softly at her friend’s enthusiasm. She was happy to see that Vita was enjoying living in the volcano territory.

When Vita mentions what Tephra is like, the pastel mare listens eagerly. “Lava and hot springs, huh?” She says curiously. It certainly sounded grand. Her friend offered her to come for a visit too. “Maybe I should come see Tephra then. I would like to feel every bone in my body warm in these hot springs and see this lava you talk about.” All of it would be new to her, but she definitely liked the idea of travelling after Blue mentioned it. “I did promise I’d come to Ischia before, but it looks like I should come to Tephra for a visit instead.”

Divest laughs as Vita makes a humorous comment about the first time they had met. “Well, that would be something wouldn’t it!” The pastel mare had never thought about inheriting the island. Was that something in her future? The idea certainly sounded strange. Divest never thought of herself leading anyone, or even an entire territory itself!

The question of living on the island forever comes up. Her recent conversation with Blue comes to mind again. “I don’t really know,” she answers again for the second time. The Resort was all she had ever known. “Maybe some day if I am called away or finally get sick of this place!” She adds with a laugh, but the thought of Blue saying he will stay here comes to the forefront of her mind. Divest didn’t want to leave him all alone on the island.

@[Vita]
    [Image: Wi3xi5K.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    (pixel via bronzehalo)

Messages In This Thread
    Fear Controls You {Divest} - by Vita - 02-11-2020, 12:09 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You {Divest} - by Divest - 02-12-2020, 08:09 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You {Divest} - by Vita - 02-20-2020, 01:37 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You {Divest} - by Divest - 02-21-2020, 04:53 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You {Divest} - by Vita - 02-28-2020, 10:36 AM
    RE: Fear Controls You {Divest} - by Divest - 03-24-2020, 06:00 PM