• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Fear Controls You {Divest}
    Hearing the two-toned winged mare’s excitement makes her smile ear to ear now. The pastel mare’s joyous expression would widen further if it could. She couldn’t contain the excitement to see an old friend, especially Vita!

Sharing a warmth embrace for a moment fills her heart with comfort. It was not every day that someone came to the island she was not expecting. Vita was surely a pleasant surprise to have considering she only ever sees new faces these days. Most of the time it is just guest visiting their island for business reasons with Ruinam.

“I would be ashamed if you had forgotten about me, Vita!” Divest says with a gleam of humor in her silver eyes. She couldn’t forget about Vita though. When she had met the yearling, she had been fascinated by her. They quickly bonded together, securing a friendship that definitely last throughout the years they had been apart.

Divest takes a moment to look over Vita. Her friend was no longer the long-legged yearling that came to explore her tropical home. While she was no longer the queen of the small central island that they stand on now. Although Divest would beg to differ to that matter still with her friend.

The pastel mare listens with interest as Vita tells her about what she has been up to the last few years. Vita had gone to explore the rest of the world and move to an entirely different place. Divest simply remained the same, still living in the small island. Her recent conversation with Blue (Gale), asking if she will always live in the Resort, comes to mind. Maybe she should see what the rest of the world has to offer.

Her focus snaps back to Vita when she compliments her appearance. A warm laughter of chimes passes through her lips. “Oh, shush!” Divest tells her as she feels a hint of warmth on her pastel cheeks. “It sounds all so wonderful! Tephra must be amazing. I always love to admire the huge volcano from our shores. What is it like over there? Is there actually lava?” Curiosity of Vita’s new life fills her with so many questions.

“As for me, I have been well. Not much as really changed since I last saw you.” Divest considers what her life has been like for a moment. The events are few, but she is fond of the memories. “I explored some of Beqanna a couple years ago for my first time. That was pretty exciting. But I still live here on the Resort. It still quite as ever!” She says with a soft laugh. At least she had Blue here now for some company.

@[Vita]
    [Image: Wi3xi5K.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    (pixel via bronzehalo)

Messages In This Thread
    Fear Controls You {Divest} - by Vita - 02-11-2020, 12:09 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You {Divest} - by Divest - 02-12-2020, 08:09 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You {Divest} - by Vita - 02-20-2020, 01:37 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You {Divest} - by Divest - 02-21-2020, 04:53 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You {Divest} - by Vita - 02-28-2020, 10:36 AM
    RE: Fear Controls You {Divest} - by Divest - 03-24-2020, 06:00 PM