• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Fear Controls You {Divest}
    Vita

Vita didn't worry about running into someone unfriendly, the resort was a rather quiet land, and she was able to see that from the sky view.

Alas, it did not take long for her to find Divest. The familiar face grows closer, as the green girl quickly recognizes Vita. Excitement was detected in her tone and with a smile Vita quickly meets her.

Divest! she shares the excitement as she reaches the sparkly girl. She offers kind words and presses her muzzle to Vita's neck and Vita didn't hesitate to place her own on the girls shoulder.

Awh, It has been a while, but I thought of you quiet often! Adria leaving Ischia was too much for her to handle...she fled her home and like many of her friends Divest was a grown mare now, not the foal Vita had left behind.

I traveled a lot of beqanna! I have seen it all! from the sky at least...her eyes nearly dazzling from the thought. I live in Tephra now! She leaves out the part that Aedan had asked her to live there...and thats solely why she agreed. How have you been!? You look just as beautiful as I remember. She smiles as she glances to the girls sparkly diamond hooves.

Fear Controls You

@[Divest]

Messages In This Thread
    Fear Controls You {Divest} - by Vita - 02-11-2020, 12:09 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You {Divest} - by Divest - 02-12-2020, 08:09 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You {Divest} - by Vita - 02-20-2020, 01:37 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You {Divest} - by Divest - 02-21-2020, 04:53 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You {Divest} - by Vita - 02-28-2020, 10:36 AM
    RE: Fear Controls You {Divest} - by Divest - 03-24-2020, 06:00 PM