• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Drama llamas please
    So I’m going to say we should do brun/ten AND brun/cassian but also maybe.....elio/darkling...........someone else make our decisions for us
    LMAO no lie
    but yes and yes and yes? when we wrap one up?
    If you can handle the intro post to Brine from Brazen, I can probably handle the Ruth to Darkling one to start us off?? Smile

AAAAANDDDD I think Ruth and Cassian should also meet because she will love him, I can tell already LOL.
    YES YES YESSSSS

I would absolutely love to have the aliens murder Cassian and heck him up a little bit. If they ever saw him again they'd be like "HEY WAIT A SECOND"

and YAY I can toss up a post to start us off with Ten and Isilya soon?

and YESSSSS to Brazen and Fiorina 100% sign me up I think she'd be super fascinated by a monster that isn't an alien-monster

We can start with one and then pick at the others so we both don't drown? OR we can just drown ourselves and have a hell of a good time doing it
    Umm. Persea and Olver... (:
    Active :heart:
    Izora Lethia - Taiga;; Felicitey - Taiga;;
    Jakub Tephra (Alpha)
    Willing to post
    Oliver -nomad;; kha -nomad;; Nimue - loess;;
    Owin - Taiga
    Undeveloped
    Adisa - loess; Gia Alma -nomad; Oectra - Taiga; Osiriis - Tephra/nomad
    Jet - PERFECT I can definitely handle that. And also YES to Ruth and Cassian, they would be hilarious. Maybe she wants to meet baby Cass after the aliens heck him up?

Squirt - Omg I cannot WAIT. If he ever saw them again he'd be that baby running away gif LMFAO
    But yes to all pls and thx lmao. Maybe we can start with murder, and when it comes to it's inevitable conclusion, bust out the other two?

Endellion - OMG YES PLS they definitely need an adorable new thread. Where would he be these days?
    Last time he made an appearance he was in the meadow, but he could be where ever you prefer him. ?
    Active :heart:
    Izora Lethia - Taiga;; Felicitey - Taiga;;
    Jakub Tephra (Alpha)
    Willing to post
    Oliver -nomad;; kha -nomad;; Nimue - loess;;
    Owin - Taiga
    Undeveloped
    Adisa - loess; Gia Alma -nomad; Oectra - Taiga; Osiriis - Tephra/nomad
    Insane please thread Cassian to Tähti after he is killed, she likes to have a laugh at the expense of her male relatives with their shared trait I suppose
    Also I’d very much enjoy Brazen with Eurwen at some point ^^

Endellion - haha excellent, I can whip up a starter. Probably somewhere watery lmao

Nilla - YES! Cassian would be so tickled to meet a relative from Not Ryatah's side of the family, lmfaoooooo. Also, mom probably told him his dad is Very Nice. so this will be EYE OPENING. I love it
    And DEFINITELY Brazen and Eurwen! They need a reunion