• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A doomed romance please
    Hi all, I think I need a boy for Eurwen. She is 7 years old next spring and never had gotten the chance to get involved with anyone romantically, so she would be hesitant. Someone older, someone younger, or same age; all would probably work for this reason.
    I’d like to play out something slow and/or dramatic.

Maybe an on/off relationship with the possibility for both to have other flings in-between? Fight, brake up, get together again later, etc
    Maybe something that needs to be kept secret for some reason (a parent not approving, or kingdom problems but idk if the current ones are strong enough enemies, someone she feels/knows she should not be with politically)
    Maybe she is bisexual and after getting into the relationship with the boy she should break up to go with a girl but doesn’t want to hurt him
    Maybe you have some other idea?

I’d like to hear some options! Then we can throw them together in a thread and see where it leads.

Oh! I haven't played Rouhi in a bit and I think he could be interesting for this? He is quite shy and usually very on and off with relationships since he used to be very obsessive over gaining friends, I really need a reason for him to come out of hiding, he's also very soft and subtle, even if it doesn't bloom into anything I think they could still thread if you want!
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum