• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

like I need more threads
    I don't feel like I'm drowning in posts, so, maybe I need more, idk.

Mainly I'm looking for if anyone has something they need for developing their own character. I love treating mine like crap so if you need yours to be a jerk to someone, or whatever, just let me know.

Ryatah
    Mare - Adult - White - Arabian - Angel, infrared vision, immortal
    Currently in Hyaline cause Atrox told her to. She's always down for anything as I'm sure everyone knows, minus plotted ships because she's done enough damage to herself in that department. Part of her angel trait is she has healing and intangibility and I think it might be interesting for her to discover the intangible part, like if someone tried to attack her and they passed right through her. She also doesn't fully realize she has healing so that could work, too.

Or I guess she could make normal friends, idk.

Anonya
    Dhumin x Ryatah
    Mare - adult - White - Hybrid - no traits
    Recently back from the dead because of the afterlife being open. Down for literally anything. She's relatively nice but might have a small chip on her shoulder. She's basically my other Ryatah in that I don't really care if she's happy or not and will just do mean things to her just because.

Islas
    Carnage x Ryatah
    Mare - Adult - White - Anglo-arabian - Equus Astrea - twin to Cavern
    I like writing her but I'm sure people don't like writing with her but I'm offering her anyway. She's pretty detached and bad with emotions. Lives in Pangea but doesn't do much. Up for anything besides death, and she'd put up a pretty big fight if someone tried to hurt her.

Evenstar
    Skellig x Ryatah
    Mare - Adult - Jade green w/ white mane & tail - Hybrid - no traits
    She's really sweet and shy, and now pretty timid because Ripley & Nostromo attacked her. Up for anything including being attacked again cause y'know, why not.

Desire
    Carnage x Ryatah
    Filly - young, like 2? - galaxy to white ombre - Anglo-arabian  - Love illusionism, infrared vision - twin to Stave
    Lives in Pangea, so far she leans towards being nice but she has a mean streak that I'm working on bringing out. Not down for any sort of maiming/injury, but down for any kind of friendship/romance. My PLAN is that she obsessively wants to be loved (whether she genuinely wants it or it's just a twisted "need" she has, I'm not sure yet) and therefore wants to use her love illusionism on everyone she meets, but she's not to that point yet.

Aislyn
    Atrox x Ryatah
    Mare - young adult - black w/ white splotches - hybrid - Bravery illusionism
    Born in Tephra, currently living no where because I doubt she's interested in being alone in Hyaline with her weird parents. She's actually pretty normal, she's nice but sassy, most likely has normal morals and a good sense of right/wrong. Up for anything.

Rosine
    Nightlock x Wonder
    Mare - young, 2 I think - bay sabino w/ pastel roses in mane & tail - anglo Arabian hybrid - Turns into a skeleton at night, golem creation, wings, wolf shifting, glowing, opal hooves - Quadruplet to Thorn, Bea, and Tamlin
    Lives in Tephra. Whether anyone wants to do something with her or not I'm putting an any post up for her at some point. I think she's going to be kind of similar to her dad, aka stoic and quiet, but not necessarily mean like he can be. She's up for friends & maybe romance if it's possible with her.

Torryn
    Ether x Briseis
    STALLION!!! - adult - blue roan - mustang hybrid - no traits
    I'm really bad at boys if you couldn't tell by all the girls I play. This is also the ONLY ONE not related to friggin Ryatah. Anyway, Torryn is genuinely nice. I haven't posted him much but I think he might be easier to write not that he's an adult. He technically lives in Taiga but he doesn't do anything. Up for anything! Raised by normal parents, so he's like, normal.

okay I think that's it, I also have Casimira, Brinly, Lilt, Dove, and Kade as yet MORE girls that are always down for more threads. and Starsin too, I guess.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    i want a thread with your boy
    I was going to reply with a couple ideas for some kids we could toss together to see how they get along with the potential for romance but then I REMEMBERED ALL OURS ARE RELATED

I 100% want to thread someone with Islas but idk who. Velkan or Isilya would love her no matter how detached she is. I would say we could thread Vastra and her together because they'd probably get along but the entire thread would probably just be them standing quietly together and not asking each other any questions lmfao

Desire (and Steve if Megan wants) should both be mean to Beyza when she's born

also Garett might still be a little young at the moment (he's one?) but I think he and Rosine could be cute!!
    I need to actually post Saphris. He's my Sabra x Carnage boy, I think he's about 2 now? Wings, Immortality, Lightning mane/tail/markings. Maybe him and Desire or Rosine? I'm not really sure what he's going to be like yet, but probably fairly serious and a tad aloof.
    Sam — honestly how dare you. But YEAH and I think he’s also for sure not related to any of yours that you’re currently playing!

Sarah — I know, Ryatah and Agetta ruin everything lmao Velkan and Islas I think would be fun, his happiness would blow her mind. Desire probably wouldn’t be flat out mean to Super White, unless she figures out she’s her half-sister, because I don’t think she cares much for any of her siblings besides Stave. Also I have Tangled, my youngest Wonderlock! She’s super cute, I think she’s a year or almost a year.

Bru — Desire and Saphris would be fun! She won’t care if he’s serious and aloof, I don’t think much fazes her and she will just try and be his friend anyway lmao
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis