• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

please give me more threads i dont need
    hi i've been meaning to make one of these and now other people are making them so i finally remembered to LOL. i have a lot of characters i am willing to pull out for one or two threads but i am mainly focusing on a few.

1. draco
    litotes x starsin so....not great mentally LOL.
    demon mimicry including invisibility and fear aura, mind reading.
    smoky black, white mane and tail, glowing constellation markings and glowing star markings on his face. red eyes. red horns.
    he's pretty suave, likes to charm, but basically feels nothing other than irritation, anger, or depression. probably in love with his twin sister so yoinks. his is DEFINITELY mean-spirited. honestly he's down for anything other than like...falling in love. it's not completely out of the question but idk, maybe he'll meet someone just as mean as him.

2. elio
    wolfbane x lepis.
    wings, self-healing, invisibility, empathic projection.
    dunalino with crimson primitive markings and iridescent gold aardwolf markings. crimson mane and tail. gray eyes.
    um weirdly enough i think he's going to be a very moral character. maybe not nice but always trying to do the right thing. he is FUCKED up by his dad's absence and will be even more so when he finds out about his affair. loves his mom and siblings a lot. i reallllyyyyy want to get him out there and meeting more characters. i'm gonna throw him in with laura's alaska to try something romantic, but if anyone else wants to, please try me!!!! i think he will be v interesting in love.

3. peregrine jude
    mostly goes by jude, has a southern accent.
    wings.
    pastel pink with a curly lavender mane and tail. lavender wings. intricate gold rose marking that winds up her leg. lavender eyes.
    VERY fake-nice, slutty, self-absorbed. she needs a new home because tephra has too many bad memories. maybe someone to break her heart because VADAR IS GONE and i'm still crying over it. i dont think i want her to be happy LOL. she's really down for anything please throw them all at me.

4. brunhilde
    litotes x kensa.
    lion companion animal, fire mimicry, fire wings, butterflies.
    orange to yellow ombre with red points. black mane and tail with orange, red, and yellow streaks. gold eyes.
    she's such a bitch!!!! like i mean it!!!! she doesn't even try to be nice!!!! kinda callous but can be charming. wants desperately to be loved but lives in denial of it. she's in an abusive relationship with beelzebub. she had one child by rape of beelzebub, but the pregnancy and birth were so traumatic that it's completely blanked from her mind. she thinks abyss (her son), is her sibling by both of her parents. she created false memories of beebub to fill in that lost time, so she thinks they're lovers but obviously. they are much worse. i realllllyyyyyyyyyayaydyfadjhad want someone to be like what the fuck is going on here? or for her to like REALLY fall for someone it make her life literal hell. or if you just wanna thread with her thats cool too.
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    You're making me want to bring Despoina back out again. Sad
    1) maybe Draco can meet Beyza when she’s born (Ry x Agetta baby gitl) and can be mean to her or something?? She’s destined to have a rough go of it so might as well start her off young

2) should we try writing Vastra and Brunhilde together again
    can issy see hildy and beebub and be like “I don’t even like you but genuinely what the fuck”
    [Image: Leah.png]
    Elio should meet Velnane! I need to play my kelpie filly yet. She's in.. ischia!
    @[laura] you know that i would love that B)

@[Squirt] PLEASE lets write brun and vastra together again!!! i would seriously love that. draco can definitely be mean to beyza, i think they're also distant relatives? ALSO i will probably be writing catnip when she is born but i didnt wanna put her in this post SO if you still want her to meet beyza i would love that!

@[Leah] ABSOLUTELY!!

@[solemity] sure they can meet!
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    @[phaetra] YES I can get a thread started for Vastra and Brun if you want?? She knows her name now!!

and yes yes yes to Catnip with Beyza too Big Grin