• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

post with me?
    OK so now that Christmas is over I'm going to try to get back into posting more and pretty much all of my kids need some new things to happen to them.

Here's the ones I want to focus on at the moment and some blurbs about them if anyone wants some threads!

Isilya
    - queen bee in Tephra
    - always wants to meet everyone all the time and make them flower arrangements

Agetta
    - old hag from old school BQ
    - currently v. pregnant with Ryatah and Plume's babies

Garett
    - boy from last season with mindreading and plant manipulation, probably going to be a little sweetie?

Tiasa
    - kelpie/nereid filly also from last season
    - I want a reason for her to hate the ocean if anyone wants to help me with that

Velkan
    - silly wendigo boy always looking for friends

Ripley and Nostromo
    - aliens who are always ready to emotionally and physically scar or maim or just straight up kill anyone
    agetta + kensley
    gare + literally anyone
    the aliens + lilian
    @[savage]

agetta + kensley always. You have a reply <333

gare + gully??? I think I said I was going to crash the thread with Alaska and never did but either way we need the bros to hang out

lilian + the aliens - OBVIOUSLY Lilian needs to meet Velkan's mom and she can give her a nice big alien smooch
    I'd like to throw Tiasa's nieces and nephew her way. I'd love to throw Carwyn or Cygnus at Velkan.
    Active Characters:
    Carwyn-Aeghir-Twyll-Flamebrand
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara