• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Kelpie plots and more!
    Hiya! 
    I really want to go out and do more with my Kelpie girl, Tasi. I'm not really sure what though so I thought I'd post in here and see if anyone has any ideas? I am up for just about anything really, I'm also cool with breeding plots if they make sense!

I would also like to write my mammoth child a bit more so any ideas for that are more than welcome!
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    Hello I am not sure if she'd be open to meeting her nieces or nephew. Alija, Extraterestial(ET), Conway they are last seasons babies.
    Also your mammoth baby can meet my pretty flower girl Lylalina, my lavender princess Makara, or my little creeper Soulless they are two years old.