• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Shopping for a settee -x
    Sire
    Name: Ophanim
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Wings, Immortality, Glowing tattoos, Dragon mimicry, Halo, Color changing
    Color: White with black and gold marbling (normally gold and white tobiano)
    Color Genetic Code (if known):
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [WINGS][GLOWING TATTOOS][IMMORTALITY][DRAGON MIMICRY][HALO][COLOR CHANGING][covered in frost][horn]

Dam:
    Name: Starsin
    Breed: hybrid
    Traits/defects: Mind reading, Immortality, Shattering
    Color: Gray (born black) with glowing constellation dapples
    Color Genetic Code (if known):
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [IMMORTALITY][MIND READING][SHATTERING][disease acceleration][fairy dust]

Foal:
    Roué (u)
    In case of multiples, Embers (u), Erupt (u)
    To be played by Insane
    (42, 45, 15, 15)

Name Roué
    Gender Male
    Breed Hybrid
    Lineage Ophanim x Starsin
    Color Blue roan with gold roaning, will gray (Ee/aa/Rr/Gg)
    Traits tegteg [WINGS][IMMORTALITY][DRAGON MIMICRY][COLOR CHANGING][MIND READING][DISEASE ACCELERATION][FAIRY DUST][glowing tattoos][halo][shattering]*
    Player Insane
    Due January, Breedable May
    *Please choose 6 spaces of genetic and 8 spaces of non-genetic traits; I believe this will leave at least 1 space to be carried.

Please include color genetics even if they are other colors.

even winter brings life
    He's absolutely stunning and I love him! I think that I would like to have wings and color changing as carried with mind reading non-genetic (unless that spacing has changed, I think that makes it 8 expressed, 6 genetic?)