• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

How Do Get Muze
    Every time I try to be super active something comes up, or I get busy with art, or I just completely lose muse. How do you guys usually keep muse for writing? I'd love to be more active but I struggle so much with getting enough motivation and muse to write. I been drinking too much dumb baby juice pls help a dumdum out.
    personally I kinda just wait, like my muse fluctuates all the time and it just depends on the day I guess, like sometimes it takes me a day or two to find muse. I think you kinda just need to tinker with it and see what you are comfy with like sometimes music will help me get into the mood for writing something or if I am chatting with someone and they come up with something fun, though never try to force it I guess, cause when I try to force muse or writing I never get anywhere with it lmao
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum