• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

First they ignore you; Island Meeting!

winter wonderland

The stallion stands among the weird and wonderful structures that dot the resort, creating both an eerie, almost creepy atmosphere, yet one laden with mystery.
    He stares into the sky, a smile adorning his face as he admires the constant warmth, never really appreciating it enough, though he was still thankful that he lived in such a climate, even if his companion wasn't all that well suited to it.

He exhales deeply as he turns to face the jungle, swiftly calling the other islanders to a meeting, telling them to congregate on the southwestern shore, where rocks and structures decorate the beach.

The challenge he was issued was over now and there was little time he could afford to lose in moving forward with his plan, he needed the islanders to work together more than ever, hoping to send them out on diplomatic visits, and to give roles out to those that want them.

He waits patiently until all of them arrive, smiling and greeting every single one of them "It is good to see you all" he says, dipping his head this time as one formal greeting to them all "The challenge that I was issued is over now, and the resort has won" he begins, watching his companion dart out of the jungle as he joins his side.

"We are still Tephra's territory, though I do not plan to uphold that for very long, as you may already know, I plan to create a separate island kingdom with the two other island's of beqanna connected as territories. I had hoped that I could do this peacefully and resolve it diplomatically, but Vulgaris seems to be against that approach." he pauses, taking in a few breaths of salty air before continuing "The idea was to have three peaceful lands, all connected together to act as a sanctuary to those who need to be sheltered or those that do not want to be involved in the troubles on the mainland. Understandably, this is no easy task and Vulgaris has already made his move challenging the resort" he pauses again, listening to the peaceful hum of the ocean behind him.

"I hope that you are all with me and that you will help me achieve this goal. Of course, if you prefer not to get involved in such affairs, you are more than fine to do so" he smiles sincerely, not expecting that everyone would want to join him on such a movement.

"I will personally visit Ischia and the Icicle Isle to see how they stand, but I need some of you to visit other kingdoms and make sure we are still on good terms. Though you do not need to become a diplomat of course. Protective, advisory and residential roles are open too"
    He says, finally relaxing once all the information is out "If you have concerns, please let them be known, I would like to know what you all think" he smiles with a nod, watching as his companion leaves his side to walk among the other horses, watching their reactions curiously.

Ruinam
    ruinam-500px