• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Never fallen from quite this high; Adria

He had made quite the fool of himself as he stood upon the beach calling out his king infront of a herd that he did not belong to. His midnight eyes watched as Adria left the beach, unconcerned with reprimands his King had given him. Sadness had gripped his heart watching her leave, back to the sea, away from her island. 

Her island.

He had went back home, more frustrated then when he had first gone to the island in search of Adria, vines still tangled around his horns. He had came to Tephra for a purpose, a place to belong, and suddenly he had nowhere that truly felt like home, he had noone.

He found himself following the rivers edge down to where it spilled and emptied out into the sea, his gaze transfixed on the distant horizon. With out even realizing it he found himself calling out for Adria.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[Adria] sorry it's shit hopefully you can find it in yourself to find muse lmao. This one is set shortly after the meeting on the island so we can catch up timeline. Aaaaaah!
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

-Adria-

Adria had felt such an intense fear that day, even if she hadn’t shown it. Confronting Vulgaris (the tyrant) had taken every ounce of poised reserve the Nereid had honed over her years as an island leader. It’d taken her willpower and then some not to raise the oceans high around their peaceful sanctuary, because the thought of sumbersing Ischia entirely had been a very clear thought on that day. The way he spoke to her daughters - Pah!; such an arrogant, beta male maneuver. It would’ve pleased the water mare to watch him swept away by the currents, and she would not have exerted herself overmuch to prevent an eventual drowning.

If he wanted their sea so badly, then so be it: to the sea he would belong. Forever.

But Ivar and Jakub had surprised her. One loyal to nothing and no one but his sadistic ideals, though strangely enough those desires aligned with Adria’s dream of female expansion. The other was his own man, a warrior of Tephra who’s loyalty had been shaken in defense of herself and her children.

In the thrill of that moment it’d felt like a win to her, a success, but in the aftermath Adria knows their island may reap further pain than reward from her headstrong actions. Walking up from the deep waters of the River, shivering ever so gently as the cold air bit into her glistening sea-scales, the Dame sighed remembering it all but comforted herself with resolve. She had done it for her children, for Ischia. It was the right thing to have done, then.

Pausing, she looked every bit a nymph of the great oceans. Her legs were slender and they held almost no weight to them when they moved, liquid and graceful as the tide. Her body, given to foals three times over, held itself in a way that beckoned all eyes and genders with its ravenously beautiful symmetry and curves. When she angled her head left or right, the faint light of the gray winter day caught every lovely line; she seemed impossibly tranquil on land for something having just arisen from the riverbed.

But now her eyes like molten gold were simmering with a heat that kept the bitter chill away; not far from where she’d surfaced was a stallion, waiting. Cheri, you called?” Her voice rose and fell lyrically, branding the impossibly large and sadistic-looking brute with a lover’s title. To see him was to love him: her Jakub had come looking for her and Adria would answer, this time.

Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me

@[Jakub] <3

The water ebbed and flowed as he waited, the gentle crashing against the shore lulling him in and out of his most intimate thoughts. Would she come this time? If he had known the fear and anger Adria had felt that day when the island stood against Vulgaris' wishes he would of followed her back into the crushing depths of the sea. As it was, Jakub had seen no such feelings on the sea mare, not even a quiver of a lip.

He knew she was impossibly strong, one of the many attributes that had drawn him to her. The last time they had talked she had pulled him in, igniting his feelings on fire to douse them just as quickly. He knew before she had resisted because of the plans she had had for Ischia. He didn't know why, but he knew he interfered with those plans and so she kept him at an arms length.

Was it selfish for him to hope that because those dreams where not possible now that there would be room for him? Most certainly. He was not a man that took advantage of these situations but he could not force himself away from her, he could not force her out of his mind, out of his heart.

His midnight eyes caught the glimmer of her as she rose from the seas edge. He turned slowly as she transformed from one beautiful form to the next. Her curves called to him as he stretched his muscular neck towards her, the breath he had taken caught in his throat.

The title she greeted him with pulled a one-sided smile to his maw. He moved closer to Adria, his hulking form moving surprisingly graceful as the muscles stretched and collapsed along his broad chest and legs. Adria. he said simply, that one simple name holding the magnitude of all his feelings. The deep blues of his eyes seemed to twist and turn, darkening in his appreciation for the woman in front of him, the heat in his belly mirrored in those two midnight mirrors. He moved to run his velvety lips down her softly curved cheek, his teeth gently grazing the tenderness of her hide. I've been looking for you.

JAKUB

@[Adria]

-Adria-

Her bull-headed stallion… ah, she adores him. There is everything inside of Jakub that so many - no, all of her previous suitors had been lacking in small, nearly insignificant ways. But when she peers up into the dark, haunted depths of his lovely blue eyes those minor differences seem all the much larger. Brennen had been a comfort but no true love to her. Ruinam a father and political asset; more than that because she considered him one of her dearest friends. But Jakub is not afraid to confront the evil in the world and he had come to her aid (to Ischia’s aid) when others would not.

When it might have cost him everything to do so.

“I know.” She laughs at his words and tilts her cheek into the warmth of his satin black nose. “I am so very, very glad you looked. I owe you more than a simple thank you.” The little water mare hummed just above a whisper. Like he does, she feels that same warmth when he touches her and above that a strong desire for many more of his touches. Were she the coy child of her youth, Adria might turn a bashful eye away from him but now? She sees no logical reason for it.

If she is being honest with herself, her decision to leave Ischia in younger, more capable minds had solely been anchored in her desire to be with Jakub and be away from the strain of politics. How could she have known, though! That Vulgaris would do what he did - that Leliana would abandon her people and Tephra into the grasps of a tyrant?! It makes her sad to think an extended vacation with him, her minotaur knight in midnight armor, would not come as soon as she had hoped. “My family owes you - I,” The trembling in her voice hitches, “I can never repay you for standing alongside me that horrible day. Please,” The sea mare begged, “name your price and I will happily pay it.”

@[Jakub]

He leaned into her voice, the melodic tempo soothing the harsh reality that had been tearing through his mind over the months. Her scent drived him into a pleasant lull as their closeness forced his eyes closed as he inhaled her, a perfume he had missed dearly.

As she talked his eyes snapped open full of confusion as he pulled back and found her troubled gaze.  The quiver in her voice made his own heart hurt in response.  His tender gaze held hers in with all of the affection he held for her. Adria.. You must know I did not show up to receive anything in return, but simply to stand beside you and Ishcia. You do not owe me anything. he closed his eyes softly again as he stroked his muzzled down her tender cheek. You could be a million miles away and I would still be there for you, expecting nothing in return. Not a moment has passed that I haven't dreamt of seeing you again, my love. his breath rolled off her cheek carrying his faithful words to her velvety ears as he leaned into her, not wanting to forget her once this moment passed.

All I ask is that you not forget me after the sea calls you back. he was not niave he knew that the possibility of the nereid leaving the rivers edge with him was slim. Soon they would go their separate ways. The sea calling her back to her reality and Tephra's heat back to his. If the world becomes to much, you know you will always have a place beside me.. always. his voice had grown heavy, heated with passion and love. The vermillion mare had been and was the only woman to effect Jakub in such away, where his life was ruled by politics and duty she turned this black knight into a hopeless, unsteady romantic. Never knowing just exactly what she wanted from him.

JAKUB

@[Adria]

-Adria-

So many others would’ve seen the open door and walked right through. Countless horses she knows are takers: they would have heard her words and given her a debt to repay but Jakub? He absolves the charges and promises her something much more valuable.

Love. True love. The kind that seeks nothing and gives everything in return. A love like her parents had known and still nurture, now that they’ve retired to a peaceful life at sea. He dreams of her and calls her “his love”, touching his nose and lips to her cheek for reassurance which Adria leans into without question. His rough skin is warm and smells comforting, like the Jungle she’s lived in and around her whole life. He smells like home to her. By comparison the little nereid mare shimmied closer, stretching out her bowcurve neck to its full length so that her face could rub adoringly over his. From where she nearly stood on hooftip, her own pinkish nose could just reach the height of his cheek, under one blue eye.

“Oh Jakub,” Adria sighed against him, the joy she felt at his simple request nearly brimming over into crystalline tears, “I could never forget you. Pawòl mwen se kosyon mwen, I will carry your heart with me always. And Ischia;” She smiled, lowering her head and pushing it into the strong bulge of his broad, black chest, “Ischia will honor you. Today you have two homes renmen.”

Still, the gestures didn’t seem enough recompense.

Heat flooded through the slender water mare, twisting her gut and adding the glint of a pink shimmer to her cheeks like a faint blush. She had a… particular thought on how to ideally satisfy both of their desires. “Jakub,” The island mare whispered his name, shyly moving away from the horned stallion, “Perhaps you can give me a part of yourself to take back to Ischia, yes? Something that would bring us together more often I think.”

@[Jakub]

Her words played passionate melodies across his weathered skin. His breathing became slower, stopping almost completely as his heart raced beneath his chest at her touch. He had waited so long for this closeness between him that now that it was happening his body reacted as if it had never been touched by another living soul.

As her words reached his ear an audible sigh escaped his lips, Adria her name came out breathy and deep. pa gen anyen mwen vle plis pase ou. You are all I've ever wanted. he said quietly, in her native language, for only her ears to hear.

He moved slowly, carefully, as if this strong, beautiful woman was made of porcelain. His lips trailed heated touches down her neck and across her back. His sides expanded and collapsed in anxious breaths as he moved around her. He nipped her softly along her flank, his midnight eyes never leaving her delicate face.

The question always there as he maneuvered behind her, was this okay? Was she okay with this? Her needs and wants always before his own, though passion filled his gut and the need to be one with her had replaced every other thought inside his head.

He mounted her then, not wanting to deny her or himself the one thing they both wanted in this moment. His lips and teeth tangled against her soft, sandy locks as he commited to every gentle, soft curve of hers beneath him, memorizing this moment. Lust clouded his eyes as he commited every ounce of himself to her, but all the while making sure he did not hurt her. Her petite frame had never seemed intimidating until his heavy body lay passionately across her.

His heated, panting breaths mingled with sweet nothings, You... are everything to me.

JAKUB

@[Adria] oooooh. Spicy.