• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Merewen -x
    Horse's Full Name: Merewen
    Breed: Welara
    Color: White
    Player Out of Character Name: Elle Belle
    How did you find Beqanna? (optional): Been here from the get go
    Anything else you'd like to include: Merewen is actual a kirin in another game but I brought her to Beqanna. She is typically all white with seaglass antlers/scales/hooves with the long fuzzy kirin tail. She has pale seaglass green colored eyes and is a gentle creature. Kirins are often omens for a time of peace and I really like the idea of her joining Beqanna to be just that. She will walks the lands, learning and speaking a softness to others. She will be a good judge of character as it is in the kirin nature and so she won't take any sh-t but won't outwardly be a bish just for the sake of it.

I asked about questing her for her traits once she has met the requirements and it was acceptable to go for kirin mimicry to earn back her scales/antlers/hooves as well as the long kirin tail. Typically kirins have holy fire breathing (it only harms those with ill will or a really evil demeanor) and are able to judge another without effort to determine if they are a good soul or a bad one but I mainly care to earn back her original appearance.