• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Born of graves and left below;
    Carwyn
    Folded wings into flattening veins and fluttering eyes
    Carwyn watched the filly as she moved closer and gives her a small reassuring smile. She said "Amyrillis is a beautiful and fitting name." The roan mare gave a small chuckle as the filly began to question her about her wings. She said "I can fly but I mostly walk through. It is very peaceful when I am flying and I do see some birds to." She watched in amusement as Amyrillis formed wings with stone like materials. She tried to think of ways to ask if the teal girl wanted to come with her to Ischia to live. Carwyn said "I came from the den in hopes of adopting an unwanted foal. Not that I'm saying your not wanted because I would love to have you in my family. I'm not one of the fairies that keep beqanna running."

@[Amyrillis]
    Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
    In the mess of all I have thrown away
    HTML by Call-pic manip by Devin

Messages In This Thread
    Born of graves and left below; - by Amyrillis - 10-25-2019, 11:32 PM
    RE: Born of graves and left below; - by Carwyn - 10-27-2019, 07:18 PM
    RE: Born of graves and left below; - by Amyrillis - 10-27-2019, 10:27 PM
    RE: Born of graves and left below; - by Carwyn - 11-01-2019, 01:54 PM
    RE: Born of graves and left below; - by Amyrillis - 11-04-2019, 10:27 PM
    RE: Born of graves and left below; - by Carwyn - 11-06-2019, 06:42 PM