• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Running From Myself
    (She will have html eventually I just need to finish her art I promise xd)
    ----
    A sand-and-dirt patterned mare grazed, glancing often around herself as if afraid of someone catching her by surprise, almost too lean for the fast approaching winter.  Evelia was young, and gangly; there were still a few growth spurts to be had, after all.

What is she so scared of?

remember you could weep fire
    The sun is low in the sky, showering the field in an amber glow. Birds still singing their sweet songs within the leaves of trees on the outskirts of the vast land, their colors just beginning to change. The sweet smell of early autumn in the air. Valera strolls along the well worn paths, though this is the first time she has ever come to the field. Normally she has no need, as she has always had a home with her family, and she was never really a contributing member of a kingdom until she decided to take up residency with her king brother, and the rest of her draconic kin. A gold dust woman with her mothers paint splashed over her body, white wings tucked neatly at her sides, takes in the area with clementine eyes.

She notices groups here and there, no doubt recruiters doing their thing, or nomads conversing. It was plenty busy this evening. Though, seemingly blending in with the newly changing landscape, Valera catches a glimpse of a delicate mare, she almost looked like a deer at first glace with her soot covered sandy coat and nervous mannerisms. Valera approaches the woman softly, as not to frighten the deer-like maiden. A warm whinny passes through pink lips. Her sugary voice was like that of a song bird. Her eyes bright, no wonder her family would considered her the sun amongst them all.

"Good afternoon, it's lovely today isn't it?" she says with ears tipped so far forward, one may fear they would flop off. She has not met many other than those of her family members, so she is eager to converse. Often times she will find herself beginning to babble when she gets excitable." My name is Valera, I am from a kingdom called Loess. It's lovely to meet you." she extends her velveteen muzzle in a formal yet friendly greeting. In hopes of maybe forming yet another friendship.
    valera
    Nayl x Lior

@[Evelia]

Aodhán
    little fire
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all who wander are lost
    The spotted baroque horse made his way to the Field that morning, his mind not entirely set on recruiting nor on being recruited. His home had been a quiet sort of understanding of living there since he arrived, something he had not understood at first, and something he was rather painfully aware of now. But the alternatives… there had been two, and he’d come back from those pretty quickly, both times because he didn’t feel like joining a recently usurped land, in one way or the other.

That meant that he wanted the Pampas to simply be less quiet. The herd leader seemed content with whatever anyone did out there as long as it didn’t hurt anyone else, and thus, he figured maybe he needed company. Someone to talk to, who would also love the peace and quiet and the beauty of the wildflower meadow.

His emerald gaze lands on the skittish mare, though when he approaches, a palomino tobiano nears her as well. Looking from one to the other, the young stallion gives them a brilliant look. ”Good day ladies! I’m Aodhán. I live in the Brilliant Pampas at the moment - that’s a herdland, so it’s free of politics. Well, it’s tied to Loess I suppose.” he nods to the tobiano mare. After all, he never met her, and she looks much more agreeable than Castile had been in their one-time meeting. But he could better be polite, he thinks, and cheerfully looks from one to another with his open gaze, inviting them to introduce themselves further as well that way. He hopes, at least, that he looks inviting.

@[Valera] hullo, here is a reminder that it's technically your turn Smile

running from myself

The mare seemed a little anxious at the approach of both, gaze flicking to the wings on the cream-and-white mare before cautiously returning the gesture. However, the next second she's already hurriedly evaluating the spotted stallion with a mute nod of greeting.  It would seem she's not prone to staying still, nor capable of all that much trust; yet, she does not seem deceitful in the manner most untrusting individuals do.  This is mere nervous energy in such a quantity that it nearly emanates off the dear's pelt. "It's.. Nice to meet you two.." She states, pausing before continuing again. "..Evelia. I'm on my own."  Perhaps that's why she's so mistrusting; having no safety can do that to one, after all.

evelia